Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday night rev.

livin42nite

Privelege

Late last night decide to head out with a cousin of mine but no idea where we were going cause didn't plan anything. I know privelege had desyn and I've been meaning to catch him for a bit. Not a single problem at the door and we end up making our way in comped even though we were not even on any list and I never been to place before. Once inside notice the place is actually a pretty nice venue with the upstairs and everything, but unfortunately not too many people showed up for this and it seemed like everybody there knew each other. The terrace up there is kinda cool and up there see marco and I can't remember the other guys name but he was a gu moderator. Marco, what he say about gu cause I see that board is down? Anyhow music was awesome on the terrace and lots of nice looking south american women. Unfortunately could not stay long as I had to meet up some people at prive.

Wash ave. funny shit

Before I get to prive there though, funniest thing of the night was this one guy in front of a club on 6th street in wash. ave trying to get people to come to his club by telling them at his club no waiting in front of the door, clubs try to do that to look cool and us we would never do that to people so come to our club and i quote this "we really care about every person". Maybe the guy was being honest, but his tone was more of like we dying for a penny come to our club please.

Prive

Head to prive and again I gotta wonder why so much hate on these guys and mansion from people on this board cause taken care of right away even if not on list. Thanks dave, but dude no prob with havin to pay cover as long as entrance to club is not too long, so appreciate being comped but not necassary. Anyways up there place is a bit different then the norm as one room is not allowing anybody in unless you have another wristband on cause I guess somebody rented out that room, rumor has it was j lo did it but I don't know. Just went on the the house room which is where I usually am anyways and last night the music was actually very good in there and Dave if you read this who was spinning in that room around 1:30? Good stuff from that room though with stephan luke often playing there music is never a complaint from me at prive. Get a call and now other cousins call and want us with the others at prive to find them at grass so after a bit we head there.

Grass

Sucked. :laugh: Got in easily since cousins had table there but place was way 2 crowded for its size, music was decent but same playlist as when I went like a month ago. Some people I really did not want to run into were there and with the air smell pretty strong decided to jet and to call it a night.

Overall, best time was at prive though the music in both main room and terrace of privelege was just amazing. Coming back next week to check out stryke there. One other thing is sobe seemed kinda dead compared to the way its been past month but probably due to the cold and that air.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Privelege

Late last night decide to head out with a cousin of mine but no idea where we were going cause didn't plan anything. I know privelege had desyn and I've been meaning to catch him for a bit. Not a single problem at the door and we end up making our way in comped even though we were not even on any list and I never been to place before. Once inside notice the place is actually a pretty nice venue with the upstairs and everything, but unfortunately not too many people showed up for this and it seemed like everybody there knew each other. The terrace up there is kinda cool and up there see marco and I can't remember the other guys name but he was a gu moderator. Marco, what he say about gu cause I see that board is down? Anyhow music was awesome on the terrace and lots of nice looking south american women. Unfortunately could not stay long as I had to meet up some people at prive.

Overall, best time was at prive though the music in both main room and terrace of privelege was just amazing. Coming back next week to check out stryke there. One other thing is sobe seemed kinda dead compared to the way its been past month but probably due to the cold and that air.

Thanks so much for the support, just to let you know that was myself (Lyrik), Mirza and John Corradi on the terrace. Mirza opened up the night for us from around 1045 to 12, I was on from about 12 to 130 or so and then John Corradi went on after that. we all had a great time up there and look forward to the next time we can do it again.

133106Lyrik_Corradi.JPG

John(left) and Lyrik(right)

Originally posted by lyrik

Thanks so much for the support, just to let you know that was myself (Lyrik), Mirza and John Corradi on the terrace. Mirza opened up the night for us from around 1045 to 12, I was on from about 12 to 130 or so and then John Corradi went on after that. we all had a great time up there and look forward to the next time we can do it again.

133106Lyrik_Corradi.JPG

John(left) and Lyrik(right)

Yo...you guys were ripping!!! I was there for the whole night and went back and fort between downstairs and upstairs...and the patio was on fire!

cheers!

Funk :)

Originally posted by djcarlosf

lyrik is an awesome dj and a very cool kat...

WTF WAS UP WITH THAT MIXER MAN! :rofl:

Thanks again...and that mixer was silly...oh maybe its this wire......no wait try this! :laugh: Glad you were able to get that thing in line.