Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sobe2003's Saturday Night review

sobe2003

Started at Crobar . . . place is always consistent . . . say what you want but the music is always decent and the crowd is always good . . .

Then went to Space after a long hiatus . . . nothing great . . . except CrazyC hooking up with sobeton . . . :eek:

You 2 get a room . . . . .

Only other thing to report is that rumors of a new patio resident . . .

Scooped you again Saleen . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

Started at Crobar . . . place is always consistent . . . say what you want but the music is always decent and the crowd is always good . . .

Then went to Space after a long hiatus . . . nothing great . . . except CrazyC hooking up with sobeton . . . :eek:

You 2 get a room . . . . .

Only other thing to report is that rumors of a new patio resident . . .

:eek:

WTF?!?!?!?

Not to shit in your cornflakes 2003, but I heard the same thing from Saleen 2 weeks ago.

Whether it is a scoop or not, I don't know, but you didn't scoop him.

Guest saleen351

no he didn't scoop me at all, infact this info isn't suppose to be out there, and your info is 100% incorrect. He's not a resident, they are going to try him out, but who ever told you, should have told you to keep it private...

and on top of that, there are two djs they will be trying out....

and since some of this affects jocks we know, don't post the names until the space peeps say it's ok...

Originally posted by saleen351

no he didn't scoop me at all, infact this info isn't suppose to be out there, and your info is 100% incorrect. He's not a resident, they are going to try him out, but who ever told you, should have told you to keep it private...

and on top of that, there are two djs they will be trying out....

and since some of this affects jocks we know, don't post the names until the space peeps say it's ok...

Wrong . . . just like when you said PURE was closing . . .

Better stay in FTL . . .

Guest saleen351

Wrong . . . just like when you said PURE was closing . . .

Better stay in FTL . . .

ok there buddy, you got me...:rolleyes:

btw, i think everyone is right, sobe2003 = matt spector....

#1 SOBE2003 is NOT Spector...trust me on this one!!!

#2 SOBETON-I told you that you were cock blocking!!!! It all worked out in the end though. I had a nice time on the beach with my "friend" while you slept on the blanket and drooled! LMAO!!!

#3 I have no idea who you guys are talking about being on the patio but Bruno should get a shot...just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by CrzyC

#2 SOBETON-I told you that you were cock blocking!!!! It all worked out in the end though. I had a nice time on the beach with my "friend" while you slept on the blanket and drooled! LMAO!!!.

"Drooling",I think not. I think someone has delusions of grandeur. Loose lips sink ships.. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

"Drooling",I think not. I think someone has delusions of grandeur. Loose lips sink ships.. ;)

No baby, you are right no drooling for you. But it is always fun to exagerate. ;) Good hanging with you again Tony. A month is far too long between visits.

BTW you were right, I did miss the Melissa Etheridge concert this weekend. :(

Originally posted by CrzyC

#1 SOBE2003 is NOT Spector...trust me on this one!!!

#2 SOBETON-I told you that you were cock blocking!!!! It all worked out in the end though. I had a nice time on the beach with my "friend" while you slept on the blanket and drooled! LMAO!!!

#3 I have no idea who you guys are talking about being on the patio but Bruno should get a shot...just my 2 cents.

#1 . . . . Correct

#2 . . . . I stand corrected . . . but you two looked pretty "friendly" on the patio . . .

#3 . . . . Absolutely correct . . . Not only is Bruno a great DJ, he and Ardis are great people . . . very nice to see them on the patio yesterday . . .