Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Clubplanet

i see pillowness.....

..............u know luckily....i have such a sence of humour and such a zest for life....otherwise, i would be thinking i'm Michael Jackson, singing on the airplane wondering who i was before....like this ex army intelligence boy i met once.......

we live in a sick world.....you are all just a number, and if you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken.

~glad i'm still here....pile all the trash bags you want all over this city................I know better.

YOU wanna be head bullies in the world, but it don't work like that.....I ain't just a number and I never will be.

Originally posted by muzikchick

i see pillowness.....

..............u know luckily....i have such a sence of humour and such a zest for life....otherwise, i would be thinking i'm Michael Jackson, singing on the airplane wondering who i was before....like this ex army intelligence boy i met once.......

we live in a sick world.....you are all just a number, and if you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken.

~glad i'm still here....pile all the trash bags you want all over this city................I know better.

YOU wanna be head bullies in the world, but it don't work like that.....I ain't just a number and I never will be.

Lay off the crack. You never make any fucking sense.