Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit is off the hook!

First of all the dj downstairs in the main room was badass! This place is huge, much bigger than avalon. I only saw a handful of ugly chicks, all the other girls were absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! And so many of them.

The downfall to this place though is all the dicks running around. Was ready to pound a few of them into the ground:mad: and every time you try to talk to a girl, you have about 10 guys trying to grope her or ride up on her shit. The girls there were also very stuck up and standoffish, which could of been because of the mass amounts of dudes all over the place.

None the less, awesome music, awesome eye candy walkin around.:cool:

And what is up with the scrawny ugly asian dude with the porsche twin turbo and the hottest blond I've seen in a long time:confused: Must be the money:rolleyes:

edit:

Oh yeah, anyone know of the website of the person who was taking photos last night for Spirit? Couldn't understand what the guy was sayin, too loud. Junebob or something??

Originally posted by afa8317

More dicks than chicks welcome to clubbing in NYC. Do not forget about the chicks with dicks. Going out for the music usally helps me get over bad crowds.

Bwahahahaha, holy shit that is so true!!!:laugh: There was a couple there that night.

Originally posted by digitalextacy

Maybe ******* silversmoke. And that asian dude when he parked that porsche he backed up into the car behind him which was funny as all hell. lol

Thanks digitalextacy!

I gotta tell my friends about the guy now, they will loose their sh!t. That is soo sad, probably couldn't see over the steering wheel!:laugh:

some people have cars out of respect who treat everything like gold, some just for pure look and status... sad.

Guest mojamis

I thought spirit was pretty good also but I have to agree most of the chicks were very stuck up. We did manage to meet a few that were friendly though.

I had a good time on sat..morales was solid.

I have one problem & its not a small one. The system is not right in there. Very loud which is not always a good thing. You should be able to hold a conversation even in front of a speaker but its hard to do so if your not completely out of direct path of a speaker. Sounds very "digital" no warmth ..many tracks that im familar w/ and LOVE sounded average w/ many notes practically lost in the translation. I believe the system is a FunKtion One. Which I love in Cielo ..LOVE in space(ibiza), & i liked better the

F-One thats in maze(miami) than spirit. Or is that not a FunKtion One & did i just blabber a bit? Anyone on the same page as me?

Originally posted by michelangel0

I

Hey Michaelangelo it's Anthony Devito. I was there also Sat I wish we would have ran into each other. I agree the system can use some work. It was my first time there but it looked to me like they brought in extra sound for Morales. Someone was telling me the regular booth was upstairs. Anyway I had a great time and really liked the space.

Originally posted by michelangel0

I have one problem & its not a small one. The system is not right in there. Very loud which is not always a good thing. You should be able to hold a conversation even in front of a speaker but its hard to do so if your not completely out of direct path of a speaker. Sounds very "digital" no warmth ..many tracks that im familar w/ and LOVE sounded average w/ many notes practically lost in the translation. I believe the system is a FunKtion One. Which I love in Cielo ..LOVE in space(ibiza), & i liked better the

F-One thats in maze(miami) than spirit. Or is that not a FunKtion One & did i just blabber a bit? Anyone on the same page as me?

I agree the sound could be better. Its not bad compared to some other NY spots, but lets be realistic....have a cnoversation in front of the speaker??? If youwant that go to a lounge.

Originally posted by bringda40z

there not on that site, i have been looking but cant find them either. Could have been some weirdo just taking his own pics for all we know lol.

Oh great!!! Just what I need, my picture to show up on the front cover of a fag mag. I looked to, didn't see anything posted up for April. Oh well, would be cool to have a pic with my friends though.

Agree about the system, it did lack warmth, but most of all there was no depth to the sound. The bass was lacking that deepness you really want to have when dancin. Sh!t was loud though!!! Just too flat.

Originally posted by clubkidfolife

i seen the ugly asian dude w. the porche parked in front too.. hahahaa.. yea he was uglyy.

but don't hate, jus dance :D

Naahh, no hate, no bias, dude was just plain scrawny and ugly!!:laugh:

Though I do have to admit I hate it when the ugly dude gets the hot girl:confused: