Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so she wants to do a 3some

bullseye

Originally posted by Destiny

compromise, im sure she'll take your opinion into consideration

yea, instead of her 160lb best friend, i'd rather do her best friends 105lb lil sister.

this aint happenin any time soon, i jus think that if u start discussin the parties involved, u risk rooning the whole thing and opening a whole other can of worms.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bullseye

do u keep ur mouth shut and let her pick the other girl, no matter who it is??

I am sure your girl wont pick a girl that is busted. Just go with it and if she does pick an ugly one then welllll just casually say that you cant see her with that kinda girl and suggest someone else.

you don't need to necessarily discuss the people involved bc you're right..it'll lead into "well what the hell is wrong with my friend, do you think she's ugly?" and blahblahblah. Instead ask her for 4 people she would have a threesome with. Then say, well I can see how a threesome with so and so would work...I can see her having no problems with it, so if you're up to it, then so am i...or something to that effect, that way you're not looking like you specifically want one of her friends to be in the threesome, but you're not insulting the ones you dont either.

Originally posted by bullseye

yea, instead of her 160lb best friend, i'd rather do her best friends 105lb lil sister.

this aint happenin any time soon, i jus think that if u start discussin the parties involved, u risk rooning the whole thing and opening a whole other can of worms.

I don't think I'd get that specific with her. She might not like the fact that you have someone else in mind that you'd like to have sex with- thats why the girl should always pick!! Its for you too, but you don't want her to feel like your more into the other girl!

Fuck that. If my man and I decide to have a 3some with another chick we will both hunt for her, we wouldn't have it with anyone that's close to us, and we would have to like her physically, both of us. You can't just do it with someone u aren't attracted to :tongue:

let the woman choose!!!!!!!!!! thats the best way to go!!!!!!!!;)

face we r guys were just happy to be getting some more action, so its more important that ur woman b comfortable with the chick , than for u to....unless u totally detest her....which i was in a situation like that once....so i just left the room , and let them do there thang!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u want it to happen again, guys, you better make your girl as comfortable as possible and if that means letting her pick the chic, then do so and if she has some rules for you, behave and do what she asks. you'll see it will mean alot and if she trusts that you do what she asks and respect her wishes, then you will be a very happy fella!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

if u want it to happen again, guys, you better make your girl as comfortable as possible and if that means letting her pick the chic, then do so and if she has some rules for you, behave and do what she asks. you'll see it will mean alot and if she trusts that you do what she asks and respect her wishes, then you will be a very happy fella!

very true! she'll never do it again if she feels uncomfortable, but she could really love it if you do it the way she wants! respect her and be really into her-afterall she's pretty awesome for lettin you do this right. don't think that you have the right to do whatever with the other chic-this is for you and your girl!!;)