Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the scumfrog at red, this friday, april 9!!!

weyes

i looove the scumfrog!!! i missed him last time he came around; it was actually cruel the way it turned out: i was in new york that week, and then, when i got back, he played in new york. unfair :( . but, 4 months later, he has returned :D . if you haven't seen him, i recommend it, the guy knows how to get down and dirty. and the park plaza's a nice joint. i haven't been there in a bit and it'll be nice to go back. hell - i haven't been out dancing for a while, period!

shorty, i hope you're gonna be there!

grrr; i'm so mad at red :cuss: !!!

they changed their venue in the middle of the week, but forgot to check and make sure that it was free --- that's the shortest way to put what happened. they tried to make it sound like it wasn't a big deal by moving the scumfrog till 3-6, but red usually CLOSES at 4, and they shortened his set, too. besides, that venue is smaller, and peeps would still be in it from the event before. argh - what a mess. they said they'd give people tickets for any other red night, but i want my money back, for now, bastards :frust: !!!

really, what i want, is to see the scumfrog at a time when i'm not tired outta my mind. my friends had already decided they weren't going before i even heard the news, but, when they told me, my spirits deflated, too. what bullshit :no: !!!

Don't hate RED please Weyes... There's more behind it than anything.. I am sorry though that you didn't get to see a longer set by him and to make it up to ya I will give ya a free night out on me .. how's that! I do owe you a dance and a drink to wear ;P...

I heard the vibe was good though! Would have been better if I was there ;) hehe... but ya know!!

but please don't hate the RED guys.. they're trying their best!

Peace thru beats!

i just have to figure out how to get my money back; i'm not sure how that works. i have the receipt that wantickets sent my e-mail address; do i forward that to them? do i send that to red? what's up with that? $50-something (three tix) is some moolah i'd like back right now.