Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club VIP's This Saturday 4/10 at Deko...

If you havent gotten your hands on a Voucher for Surf Club yet here is your chance, every single customer who walks through the doors this Saturday 4/10 at Deko Lounge will receive a voucher for a 2004 Surf Club VIP Card!!! Music by Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor, DJ Klutch does his thing on level two. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Guys remember if you are 21 or 22 you will only be admitted if on a Guestlist. See you all there!!!

Upcoming Deko Events

Thursday 4/15- Roger Sanchez

Saturday 4/17- Guest DJ Jason Ojeda!!!

Saturday 4/24- Guest DJ Toro along with DJAIS VIP Cards!!!

Saturday 5/1- Guest DJ Mike Rizzo & Chris Willis performing "Just A Little More Love"

Originally posted by binoys

Richie hasnt had a whole night to himself in a loooong time.

Hes itchin to play a whole set. This weekend will be a memorable one music wise, thats for sure. [/quote

He's gonna be in rare form!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Binoy and Armenio...Long time no see...may be showing face Saturday...not sure yet. Going to Meritage before hand...ever been there? Hope its good...Oh yeah...I also moved to Aberdeen...

I misses you..We need a good family outting

Im getting worried....You use to call me before when you even had the thought of going out.....:(

joke...i know your up to alot right now...ill be around the house thrus....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Binoy and Armenio...Long time no see...may be showing face Saturday...not sure yet. Going to Meritage before hand...ever been there? Hope its good...Oh yeah...I also moved to Aberdeen...

I am sure you are preparing for Surf Club...

Originally posted by brittany3

Hi binoy!! Are they going to give out surf cards again or anywhere else because I can't make it this week. :(

yeah they are giving them out at the surfclub opening party i think its may 9th....;)

Originally posted by stardo

I misses you..We need a good family outting

Im getting worried....You use to call me before when you even had the thought of going out.....:(

joke...i know your up to alot right now...ill be around the house thrus....

Nigga Please...Commuting sucks and trading makes me tired as hell...

I also like to do different things now...like go to dinners and low key places...If I am going to stay up until sunrise I would rather be at my place doing bumps and chilling out...

I want to have a party here soon...you know...get fucked up and do fucked up shit (House of 1,000 Corpses)...The Family needs mediation some valium and less JUICE! Thanks for being a good Boobie Nurse! Court appreciates all your HELP!