Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flyer Printing

I agree... $200 knocks the competition out, but how reliable is the printer if he is only getting paid $200? Cheap doesn't always equal quality.

But if you could do $200 and throw in 1,000 business cards - that's a promotion :P seriously though ... lol

$200 is way cheap. you will end up with a rushed design, and a shitty cut job. all our cuts are tight and the designs include changes, which most other places charge at least $25-$40 for. I don't care about making the money on these it's just the clientelle difference that you deal with at the different price levels. a $200 rush job thats handed in on monday when the party is on friday we aren't interested in doing, we want a little time to get ahead.

give us a shot and i know the $75 is kind of alot, but i will throw in free uv for the first 3 jobs. not the cheap in line UV the good off press stuff.

the first step in good promotions is good flyers

turnaround time on print jobs is ready to ship in 24 hours easy. design is at least 24-36 hours. you know you are having the party for weeks why wait??

design usually takes 48-72 hours. time is important for quality purposes.

rush jobs are always welcome

Originally posted by scoobeedoo01

$200 is way cheap. you will end up with a rushed design, and a shitty cut job. all our cuts are tight and the designs include changes, which most other places charge at least $25-$40 for. I don't care about making the money on these it's just the clientelle difference that you deal with at the different price levels. a $200 rush job thats handed in on monday when the party is on friday we aren't interested in doing, we want a little time to get ahead.

give us a shot and i know the $75 is kind of alot, but i will throw in free uv for the first 3 jobs. not the cheap in line UV the good off press stuff.

the first step in good promotions is good flyers

Highly doubt anyone will look at the cut and say this is 3/8 off

Usually I chuck those flyer out.........

Exclusive designs are the top guys in Jersey

well since you are such a high quality printer then you would know 3/8ths of an inch is almost a 1/2 inch. Which in Flyer printing is very critical when we only use an 1/8 of an inch bleed. If you did printing for me and missed the cut by that much we would probably end up throwin down in a parking lot.

The whole entertainment industry as far as nightclubs is so watered down by shitty CD DJ's that suck but will play for $100 and keep the club owners happy, which makes talented DJ's lower there fee to $500 instead of $750.

The flyer buisiness is becoming the same way, lets hurry up and print something wioth a date and text for a small amount of money, which makes the club owners happy , but you end up with shitty product, is that sample you posted some of your best work??

Originally posted by scoobeedoo01

well since you are such a high quality printer then you would know 3/8ths of an inch is almost a 1/2 inch. Which in Flyer printing is very critical when we only use an 1/8 of an inch bleed. If you did printing for me and missed the cut by that much we would probably end up throwin down in a parking lot.

The whole entertainment industry as far as nightclubs is so watered down by shitty CD DJ's that suck but will play for $100 and keep the club owners happy, which makes talented DJ's lower there fee to $500 instead of $750.

The flyer buisiness is becoming the same way, lets hurry up and print something wioth a date and text for a small amount of money, which makes the club owners happy , but you end up with shitty product, is that sample you posted some of your best work??

Ask me if I give a fuck about mesurements

Its all about the better price

Remember the days of 8 1/2x11 coated magazine stock flyers? Ahhh... Palladium, Limelight, etc...

People use to take their time in designing amazing or at least visually arresting flyers ie Future Shock @ Limelight.

Anyways, I agree - the market has become saturated and competition is great. It's a tough call, although I checked out your flyer designs and I must say - they look real nice. Great design work.

I guess for those peeps out there that don't have a designer, the price is right... but the price on the print job by itself for someone who has a designer just isn't going to cut it.

Just my opinion.

Here's a suggestion... sell your artists and their quality work for $250 and throw in for free the print job. You will do better this way because your artists are uniqe and their styles are too. It is easy for anyone to find printers, but not talented artists that can help a business craft their brand or deliver reliable marketing collateral.

;)