Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to spirit this week for Clamaran?

guys amazing...as well as Ivano Bellini who played the most surprising set i heard in Miami this year...dont forget Serge Devant who happens to be a friend of mine...should have some hot hot tunes...undortunately i was totally surprised at the lack of people that were at Spirit last week for Behrouz...it was totally dead...i left after an hour...plus there were mad fags in there since junior vazquez was upstairs...anyone know if this week will be different

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

who cares? antoine clamaran is there..i dotn care if he's spinnin in a bathroom @ mcdonalds..ill b all up in that shit

this is one of those rare occasions when i agree with you.. but yeah i definitely want to check him out.. i bought one of his remixes a few weeks back.. absolutely love that track.. very funky.. it sucks that i dont have friends interested in going... and it doesnt help that avb and jon creamer are playing the same night.. oh well maybe next time