Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know your all going to hate me but TUNNLE MEET UP !!!

Hey whats up all ,, well its getting closer to the tunnel meet up ... so whats going to happen is that at 12:00 i say we meet up at coat Check or in that area ,, because i ask for this time is that its not going to be that much Crowded you know what i mean ....

So SIgn up and let me know whats going on ,..... ok all remember 2 days left lol my name is martin by the way and leave your pictures here too so we all know what we look like

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

why would anyone hate you? this sounds wonderful. cwm9.gif i will be there. i don't have a picture to post but i will have on my Mad Hatter hat! woohoo, and what else i don't know. psst-my name is Erin, btw. nice to meet ya, martin! right here is where we're supposed to sign up, no? seeya, 10/28, midnight @ coat check! cwm30.gif

------------------

have a very merry unbirthday =D

haha NO DOUBT biggrin.gif

TUNNEL!!!

3 days and counting...

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

i will be there . . . with rob and a 1000 other people - i have no pic, but i'll send you a descrition of what i'm gonna be wearing, you won't be able to miss me. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

wait, I'm confused. according to the flyer for maskarave, tunnel doesn't open til midnight on sat. is this a pre-meetup or replacing the later meetup in the hall that Rob suggested? I'm really looking forward to going and would really love to meet up with you guys there and get silly. plus, I think my bf is coming and I'd like to introduce him to some list folks.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Ill be there..I think the meet up should be like 1:00 though cwm11.gif I dont have a pic but im like 6ft pretty slender dark hair...italian looking...only 18 so...I dont know how old everyone is, but im sure im the baby of the group...and my name is Dan! Im looking forward to meeting everyone...hoping to make some new friends, my old ones bore me cwm14.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

WEll everyone here is my picture it suck's so much but lol .. i have to get an update on it lol .. Well the Meet up is going to be at 1:00AM!!! this is the final call to be mad no more lol... frist of all i didnt know that the place was going to be opening up at 12:00am i thought 11 .. anyway MEET up will be in the hall @ coat check and by the phones so ill be there just look at my picture .,. if anything give me an e-mail at martin_izzo@netzero.net ... byee all

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

here's the question, is this event ticket only to get in, the maskarave website gives details of how and where to get them, and the cost. it says you can get them at the door for $35, with the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> , what will it cost to get in?

the reason behind this post is as follows. im holding 8 tickets from last years maskarave (which was cancelled last minute). these tickets are still good for this year, and im willing to part with them at a loss, because i have another party to attend. if it will save you money to get in with my tickets i will be glad to part with them for a price just a little lower than the list.

gimme some feedback if your interested

peace

------------------

conflict is what i predict...

hey man whats your price dude? send me an e-mail or pm me about it ,,!! but i dont want to get them to find out there not good anymore i mean it was! a year ago lol

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

can't find my pics. but I'll be in costume, so it wouldn't matter much anyway. I'll be all in pink, with a pink tutu and pink wings. streamers on my pink glowsticks. shouldn't be hard to miss me.

so I'll see you all at 1, in the hall. hey, we'll be the kids in the hall.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Archived