Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIIIICK weather................. SIIICK night at CiRCA!

Originally posted by kostaP

they have sickkkkk watermelonmartinis, the strawberry are good too, almond joy martinis kick ass, but nothing and I mean NOTHING BEAT THE NEW ELNGLAND MARTINI, 6Oz's of Chowdah served over ice with clam bits and all.

Almond joy martini? Actually that sounds pretty good. Suddenly I'm craving alcohol. When is this day going to end? :mad:

Originally posted by someclown

Almond joy martini? Actually that sounds pretty good. Suddenly I'm craving alcohol. When is this day going to end? :mad:

yeah and they "rim" the glasss with coco'nut', im not kidding either.

yeah and they "rim" the glasss with coco'nut', im not kidding either.

You are killing me right now. Work blows. Kosta, on an unrelated note, do you ever get out to Astoria? There is this place called Cavo. A Greek bar/lounge/restaurant. Great crowd and atmosphere. All Greek chicks. They play Greek music and throw napkins. You'd love it, seriously.

You are killing me right now. Work blows. Kosta, on an unrelated note, do you ever get out to Astoria? There is this place called Cavo. A Greek bar/lounge/restaurant. Great crowd and atmosphere. All Greek chicks. They play Greek music and throw napkins. You'd love it, seriously.

been there years ago, nice spot. where do you think they got the napkin throwing thing from.

Originally posted by dani672

have tehy released thier white grape martini?

I gues its out of the bag now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent heard back from R&D

but as official taste tester for Circas Research and Development team i must say it is ummm SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Originally posted by calebb

You go there?

The place is pretty good in the summer.

Sometimes. I work in Brooklyn so it's easy to get over to Astoria. The patio is great. It gets packed on Fridays after work and Saturdays. I can't wait for the nice weather.

Oh, I never knew it was a good after work spot.

But yeah, the patio is very fucking nice.

It's pretty much my only option in Astoria 'cuz my homiez got banned from Life.

You go to any of the other lounges?

Like Byzantio or Athens cafe?

Oh, I never knew it was a good after work spot.

But yeah, the patio is very fucking nice.

It's pretty much my only option in Astoria 'cuz my homiez got banned from Life.

You go to any of the other lounges?

Like Byzantio or Athens cafe?

Sometimes. Athens Cafe is pretty cool. I could sit there for hours outside, smoking cigarettes and drinking Coronas. One of my friends used to bring me to The Loft. That's where I learned to throw napkins.

This dude is pretty funny. He's a Gastroenterology fellow who was offered a job as a DJ at some place called "La Musica" or "La Nota" or something like that. He never DJ'd before but he made these tapes of Greek music he downloaded from the internet. The people loved him. He had to quit because it was starting to take away from his day job.

Sometimes. Athens Cafe is pretty cool. I could sit there for hours outside, smoking cigarettes and drinking Coronas. One of my friends used to bring me to The Loft. That's where I learned to throw napkins.

This dude is pretty funny. He's a Gastroenterology fellow who was offered a job as a DJ at some place called "La Musica" or "La Nota" or something like that. He never DJ'd before but he made these tapes of Greek music he downloaded from the internet. The people loved him. He had to quit because it was starting to take away from his day job.

hahahahaha

Ya, the Loft is now Caprice.

And it's pretty good on Thursdays in the summer.

hahahahaha

Ya, the Loft is now Caprice.

And it's pretty good on Thursdays in the summer.

Re malaka, pote tha pame.

Tra thimame to caprice kai to byzantio kai thelo na pao tora amesos. Ti lees se kana duo evthomathes

Re malaka, pote tha pame.

Tra thimame to caprice kai to byzantio kai thelo na pao tora amesos. Ti lees se kana duo evthomathes

definitely

ehi kero pou eho pai astoria

na pame kai sto kavo ama thelis

pires kineeto?

definitely

ehi kero pou eho pai astoria

na pame kai sto kavo ama thelis

pires kineeto?

eiha kinito re malaka

alla then to iha plirosi, kai then douleve gia tris meres

thio mithen ena, thio mithen eksi, eksi ohto duo tesera