Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tina

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fkornre

shut the fuck up and do ur own homework...do a google search u lazy fuck...i am not a professor...

haha fuck off cock sucker...Fuckin guy is on my thread telling me not to reply....

I'm guessing your an avid drug abuser......most likely little pussy that lieksto talk shit over messageboards....

Originally posted by nitelifevibe

haha fuck off cock sucker...Fuckin guy is on my thread telling me not to reply....

I'm guessing your an avid drug abuser......most likely little pussy that lieksto talk shit over messageboards....

was a drug abuser...

if u want info do a search...no one here wants to answer ur dumb ass...if u want to take a shit load of it and see what happens...

Originally posted by fkornre

was a drug abuser...

if u want info do a search...no one here wants to answer ur dumb ass...if u want to take a shit load of it and see what happens...

Being a "former" drug abuser wouldn't be moral for you to help someone out that seems to be having issues with the drug? instead of being a rude ignorant cock sucker?

Originally posted by Candy

What more help can we give ya but the website that has it all? :confused:

Like i was trying to say....I took aobut 10-15 pulls...large ones (on the advice of an idiot friend whom said it was not alot) and had seen a welt near the corner of my eye by my nose...has anyone hre every experienced that....its fucking annoying me...:mad:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Oh shit bro, you never said you had a welt on your face... go to a doctors right away to get it looked at... A reliable source tells me that this needs to be looked @ asap.

explain.....talk to me here....the web site was great fora book report but doesnt help me....give me some info..