Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tina2

Originally posted by tired

i menat these pockets.... jeans.jpg

dude, word of advice... walk away from it.... it's bad

I barely got any enjoyment out of it...i prefer a regularcoke bing to this shit.....not to mention i had to drive home an hour in rush hour after getting laid on this shit...but in retrospect...the sex was fucking good

Originally posted by tired

if the welt/sore hurts go to the hospital.... if it doesn't... leave it alone and don't fuck with it.

It looks like a little "Dent" in my skin by the corner of my eyes and nose...face land eyes look sunkin in a little.....

Originally posted by nitelifevibe

It looks like a little "Dent" in my skin by the corner of my eyes and nose...face land eyes look sunkin in a little.....

like i said dude... if it hurts go to the doc.... if not... leave it alone, dont fuck with it and keep it clean....... and lay off the shit for a good long while

Originally posted by nitelifevibe

You're geekin out dude, chill out!

But I two questions for you:

1. This sex was it with said "crazy tina friend" or someone else that was there with you?

2. Does it look like maybe your nasal passage is caved in from doing to much shit? Can you breath through your nose okay?

Originally posted by prplhz

You're geekin out dude, chill out!

But I two questions for you:

1. This sex was it with said "crazy tina friend" or someone else that was there with you?

2. Does it look like maybe your nasal passage is caved in from doing to much shit? Can you breath through your nose okay?

1. NO it was a random ho..

2. Yes exactly...caved in

Yeah, lay low from that stuff. You sound as if you were crackin' a bit much and need to get some sleep. Try to find some benzos asap, or your comedown will be hell! Crystal Meth is the devil...it rots a person from the inside out, doesn't matter if you snort, smoke, or slam it... it is a bitch. :screwy: