Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alex's Guestlist Hook Ups For The Weekend 4-9/4-11

alex90028

Wassup,

sorry I was not around for a while, just being busy at work, but thought I pass on some Guestlist Hook Ups I have for this Weekend, enjoy and lets meet and greet at one of the following places!!!

4/9/ Concorde, great spot, Hip Hop and Party Tunes $10-List

4/10 El Centro - Newest Hot Spot in Town - $10 List

4/10 Joya in Beverly Hills, perfect spot to party with a fun crowd, especially cool for big groups, birthday partys, just let me know - Girls Free , Guys $10

4/11 Joya in Beverly Hills, cool spot to party- Hip Hop/Party Tunes, Packed House - Girls Free, Guys $10

4/11 Spundae @ Circus, $15 Discount Tix and Linepasses

(I need your e-mail for Spundae by Noon on Saturday)

Just e-mail me with the name of the club you like to check out in the subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

Originally posted by alex90028

Wassup,

sorry I was not around for a while, just being busy at work, but thought I pass on some Guestlist Hook Ups I have for this Weekend, enjoy and lets meet and greet at one of the following places!!!

4/9/ Concorde, great spot, Hip Hop and Party Tunes $10-List

4/10 El Centro - Newest Hot Spot in Town - $10 List

4/10 Joya in Beverly Hills, perfect spot to party with a fun crowd, especially cool for big groups, birthday partys, just let me know - Girls Free , Guys $10

4/11 Joya in Beverly Hills, cool spot to party- Hip Hop/Party Tunes, Packed House - Girls Free, Guys $10

4/11 Spundae @ Circus, $15 Discount Tix and Linepasses

(I need your e-mail for Spundae by Noon on Saturday)

Just e-mail me with the name of the club you like to check out in the subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

What ever happend to the Comps? Seems like the venues are tight for cash. Go figure most venues are doing so so overall.

Yo Sinrider, when will I ever see you again>?!>!:D

Usually I will get some comps for certain clubs, but both Concorde and El Centro are A-List Clubs on A-List Nights and if you are on no list, you probably wont get in, plus I usually get a half price, which is not THAT bad AND Joya is free for girls all night, so comps are still around ;)

As for Spundae, just e-mail me the week of the event, I usually know by Tuesday what the tickets prices are, but you will get linepasses regardless and if you went last week, you know you save about an hour with them to get in :eek:

Originally posted by alex90028

Yo Sinrider, when will I ever see you again>?!>!:D

Usually I will get some comps for certain clubs, but both Concorde and El Centro are A-List Clubs on A-List Nights and if you are on no list, you probably wont get in, plus I usually get a half price, which is not THAT bad AND Joya is free for girls all night, so comps are still around ;)

As for Spundae, just e-mail me the week of the event, I usually know by Tuesday what the tickets prices are, but you will get linepasses regardless and if you went last week, you know you save about an hour with them to get in :eek:

I will def. see you this upcoming next week. Yo come down to XES on Tue. I'll buy you a drink.:D :D :D

HA HA

I knew you would like XES on tuedays with all those pols and big chested adult film stars !!!! ;-)

I sure will come down this tuesdays, considering I can walk to the club from my house! :D

Yo, dont forget posting over on my Messageboard too!!!!