Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember CHEETAH THURSDAY's???

>this SUNDAY MORNING on KTU for level 7 Sanctuary 3-5am...I am bringing back ALL the hard progressive sounds from CHEETAH THURSDAY's back in the day.

>I stumbled on live mixes i found from cheetah and i'm going to be mixing it up on the air this week.

>It's dedicated to all of you and the promoters who supported one of the best party's in NYC.

enjoy!!!

Andrew Mendez

www.andrewmendezmusic.com

Originally posted by njdionysus

How about Surf Club Sundays a few years ago when AtoZ was tearing it up and the place was slamming every Sunday, not just holidays!

Surf was one of my favorite residencies places to play. A ton of Good times!!!

Mendez

man cheetah thursdays were sick...i havent djed a place that sick since that party deff good times...how u been andrew havent talked to u since sobe ! i hope all is well kidd also ill deff be tuning in can we hear girl from the gutter that was a cheetah bangerr lol good luck wit the show kid!

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

man cheetah thursdays were sick...i havent djed a place that sick since that party deff good times...how u been andrew havent talked to u since sobe ! i hope all is well kidd also ill deff be tuning in can we hear girl from the gutter that was a cheetah bangerr lol good luck wit the show kid!

> > SaL kLuTcH

hell yeah kid shit deff was a banger

also turn to you at cheetah and surf andrew used to kill it with the strings

Originally posted by djklutch

> > SaL kLuTcH

I'll break out "Girl from the Gutter" this summer...that was one of my favorite anthems to play.

Klutch PM me ur digits dog!!!!

Mendez