Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Coming .....

lalate

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, whats been up? I have been super incognito lately. Had to stop partying and graduate college. And yeay!! in two weeks I do. After that I will definitely get a party going somewhere. Hope all is well. For all else interested there is a bad azz party going on tonight at Hollywood & Highland I think. Go to MySpace.com for details

Z

Hey man, whats been up? I have been super incognito lately. Had to stop partying and graduate college. And yeay!! in two weeks I do. After that I will definitely get a party going somewhere. Hope all is well. For all else interested there is a bad azz party going on tonight at Hollywood & Highland I think. Go to MySpace.com for details

Z

Congratulations ... rumour (how do you spell rumor is it rumor or rumour lol) has it that the MySpace bash is at the Hollywood Athletic Club ... maybe the rumor/rumour is incorredt .... Highlands is having Mr. Rodman (aka Dennis)'s birthday bash tonight ... but we all know the biggest bash in town tonight is ...................................

<deleted for secrecy and exclusivity purposes by author >

j/k

For those who like it easy and cheap, every night .....

... The hottest door made easy and cheap to the #1 venues in this town, just days away

#1 Venues starting Day #1

A New ___ Late.com

Will it be your city?

Just days away.