Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend reviews??????? well did your weekend suck??

Here's my weekend review.........if u can call this a review

Fri- Joey's......Denny was Denny.....played very well, but no surpise there......Ladies were rocking the mini skirts last nite :).......the weather is getting warmer.......NICCCCCCCEEEE

Sat- Trip to jfk ...............then went to newark.............then trip to newark again..........

woohoo.........friday Outback Steakhouse then the movies with my girlfriends parents!!

Saturday - tartufos restaurant with my parents and hers

Sunday - church with her parents, easter dinner with mine then up to Pa to my aunts.

top that mofo's

Originally posted by stiffler

woohoo.........friday Outback Steakhouse then the movies with my girlfriends parents!!

Sunday - church with her parents, easter dinner with mine then up to Pa to my aunts.

top that mofo's

I can just imagine the conversation...

"Michael, ever get that not so fresh feeling?...which do you prefer...Depends or Poise?"

Originally posted by stiffler

top that mofo's

Why is it that when you go to church no one says anything but I went to Church Saturday night like a good Greek Boy that I am then leave church go to soundGarden and everyone says to me...."I didnt know they had court this late saturday night"

WTF.

I WAS AT CHURCH you rat bastards!!!!!!!!!!!

thurs-joeys it was alright...friday-supposed to go to avalon, we get there and its shut down or sumthing so we went to faccades which sucked, anything good happening this weekend, I'm only 18 so i cant go to sandbar or nuthin