Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK JP NOBODY PLAYS CLASSICs LIKE DENNY TSETTOS

Originally posted by vip-tech

OH GREAT SANDMAN & ALL KNOWING AXEL

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME

HOW AM I CLUELESS

YOU 2 FUCKIN DORKS

Well, I could answer this in thesis form, but the fact that you compared Denny to JP (in any way, shape or form).... I really don't need to go any further.:blown:

YOU JP SUPPORTERS ARE RETARTED. HIS DAYS ARE OVER. GO TO BLACK AND PROVE ME WRONG. PLACE IS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON'S THRILLER VIDEO W/ THE WALKING DEAD.

ALSO DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT PETERS FEELS THAT PLAYING IN NJ IS "BENEATH" HIM???

MEANWHILE, WITHOUT NJ's SUPPORT, NO NYC CLUB WOULD MAKE IT. HENCE EXIT / BLACK.

FUCK JONOTHAN PETERS IN HIS LISPING, TINA SNORTING, DICK SUCKING, ASS FUCKING ASS PIPE.

THANK YOU.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

u guys don't know what ur talking about ........ he was on point and had a top notch selection !!!!!!!

Movin up keys w/ relentless over it .... it was insane

choopie, 1st f all you think mel c "i turn to you" is a classic :confused:

relentless.... WOW! he must of dug deep into the crates for that one :laugh:

you just prove that people like you should only go to taste & joeys.

did you buy a new jersey yet??

i usually say dont talk about music anymore but when it comes to you i love to read how challenged you are.

you should do a metro retro in your "studio" and play the "funeral", "final chapter" & "blackout" back to back to back!

if i played a residency @ sf in its prime & i had to come & spin @ a shit hole like these jersey half ass clubs i would say its beneath me 2.

maybe he should play @ taste, diva, joeys, river st, poor billys or south park??? or even better 23 south!!!

if it wasn't @ surf i would rather snort tina off a floor in shit!

jp will always be the man!! to many memories listening to him to listen to you & choopie saying hes finish. if he came to jersey it would be the biggest night in jersey club history & that would be a fact!!!!

besides choopie & moo tag teaming!

YOU JP SUPPORTERS ARE RETARTED. HIS DAYS ARE OVER. GO TO BLACK AND PROVE ME WRONG. PLACE IS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON'S THRILLER VIDEO W/ THE WALKING DEAD.

FUCK JONOTHAN PETERS IN HIS LISPING, TINA SNORTING, DICK SUCKING, ASS FUCKING ASS PIPE.

THANK YOU.

Nice words for a promoter who can't afford to book him. I could care less about JP, I have heard him great and awful over the last 5 years. But your post exposes your lack of knowledge for music (I guess your happy enough when KTU plugs your name during the live RSL reports) or you post is just trying to put over your dj buddy to a very exagerated level. I simply pointed out the obvious, you can do what ever you want w/ it.

Hype- you sunglasses wearing fool, what up!

You kiss asses make godisadj's posts actually look constructive. (and you now surpassed him as biggest fools on the board)

congrats!

Jonathan Peters does NOT think jersey is beneath him..............wait and see;)

Give him a siiick sound system, in a siiick room, with a "family " that gives a heck about what they do, i think he would LOVE jersey:D

ps..............he might be getting an avalanche of jersey support real soon.........:D

Ptek, i do agree, without jersey support, nyc clubs BLOW.

mr strip club dj ... mixing iron maiden into baby got back. go back to your hole you faggot

choopie, the digger is getting gigs over you!

i guess hes getting better?? (thats good for him)

why your listening to relentless & plasmic honey.

your better off just being the president of the mel c fan club!

Originally posted by godisadj

if i played a residency @ sf in its prime & i had to come & spin @ a shit hole like these jersey half ass clubs i would say its beneath me 2.

maybe he should play @ taste, diva, joeys, river st, poor billys or south park??? or even better 23 south!!!

if it wasn't @ surf i would rather snort tina off a floor in shit!

jp will always be the man!! to many memories listening to him to listen to you & choopie saying hes finish. if he came to jersey it would be the biggest night in jersey club history & that would be a fact!!!!

besides choopie & moo tag teaming!

i bet you'd like to sniff tina no matter what the circumstances!!

i don't try to promote myself as a night club dj. the one time i decide to have fun and play classics at taste w/ my friends i have you come down on me like a ton of bricks. i have nothing to prove to anybod. i love the music and how its put together.

and jst to clarify something .......... i never said JP was finished. I spenty the whole day at the JP poolpartyin s.b.

i don't know where you get your info from but you have it al wrong. all wrong from knocking other dj's to not fitting in a jersey (what the fuck are you talking about) !!!!!!!

GET TO KNOW THE FACTS JACK !!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

choopie, the digger is getting gigs over you!

i guess hes getting better?? (thats good for him)

why your listening to relentless & plasmic honey.

your better off just being the president of the mel c fan club!

YOUR PATHETIC !!!

Originally posted by thesandman

But your post exposes your lack of knowledge for music (I guess your happy enough when KTU plugs your name during the live RSL reports) or you post is just trying to put over your dj buddy to a very exagerated level. I simply pointed out the obvious

SERIOUSLY ...... ARE YOU SAYING THAT DENNY ISN'T A GREAT DJ? FOR A GUY THAT WAS PROBABLY POPPING QUALUDES & ROLLERSKATING AT STUDIO 54 BACK IN ITS HAY-DAY, YOU SHOULD KNOW ALOT ABOUT MUSIC ..... BUT INSTEAD YOU JUST SHOW YOU LACK OF ..................................... KINDA LIKE GODISADJ

THANK YOU.

bahahahaha, :idea:

SERIOUSLY ...... ARE YOU SAYING THAT DENNY ISN'T A GREAT DJ? FOR A GUY THAT WAS PROBABLY POPPING QUALUDES & ROLLERSKATING AT STUDIO 54 BACK IN ITS HAY-DAY, YOU SHOULD KNOW ALOT ABOUT MUSIC ..... BUT INSTEAD YOU JUST SHOW YOU LACK OF ..................................... KINDA LIKE GODISADJ

Did I say he wasn't a good dj? Did you read my post like its the holy bible like you should have.

And FYI Im drug free these days, and not wild about it.

Godisadj is a complete ass but I guess he comes in handy when he bitch slaps you every week on this board.