Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beastie Boys Return With '5 Boroughs'

funketeer

beastie-boys.jpg

The Beastie Boys blend politics with party time on "To the 5 Boroughs," the New York-based rap trio's first album since 1998's "Hello Nasty." The 15-track set is due this summer via Capitol, to be preceded by album-opening first single "Ch-Check It Out." The group is expected to tour in support of the release and has already confirmed Aug. 7-8 appearances at Japan's Summer Sonic Festival.

the full story

Originally posted by funketeer

beastie-boys.jpg

The Beastie Boys blend politics with party time on "To the 5 Boroughs," the New York-based rap trio's first album since 1998's "Hello Nasty." The 15-track set is due this summer via Capitol, to be preceded by album-opening first single "Ch-Check It Out." The group is expected to tour in support of the release and has already confirmed Aug. 7-8 appearances at Japan's Summer Sonic Festival.

the full story

:hoparound:aright::hoparound

Originally posted by diabolique007

I can't wait to hear it!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to see them live SO bad, it's not even funny

Last time I saw them was at Lolapallooza back in 1991, the day before Hurricane Andrew hit.

They shared the bill with Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, Jesus and Mary Chain and Soundgarden...what a day!!!!!

:cool:

Hit it!!!

Last time I saw them was at Lolapallooza back in 1991, the day before Hurricane Andrew hit.

They shared the bill with Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, Jesus and Mary Chain and Soundgarden...what a day!!!!!

Hit it!!!

wait a sec...

IN 91' LaLaPalooZa was in orlando....

Hurricane Andrew hit in '92

and the Beasties played in 1994 here with the Smashing Pumpkins, A Tribe called Quest, Gerge Clinton and L7, according to my music oracle...

so now I'm all confused about you :laugh::D

Guest saleen351

when they got sued up the ass for jacking samples, and the whole world change with respect to jacking samples, the true B Boys died....

Originally posted by diabolique007

wait a sec...

IN 91' LaLaPalooZa was in orlando....

Hurricane Andrew hit in '92

and the Beasties played in 1994 here with the Smashing Pumpkins, A Tribe called Quest, Gerge Clinton and L7, according to my music oracle...

so now I'm all confused about you :laugh::D

Have you heard about LSD? :cool:

Originally posted by blondeboheme

i miss lollapalooza. :(

You don't have to miss it anymore...check this out!

Lollapalooza Lineup Announced: Morrissey, Flaming Lips, Sonic Youth On Board

Lollapalooza 2004, the festival's ninth incarnation, promises to deliver two full days of indie rock, fringe culture and bad sunburn at each stop this time out, with Morrissey, String Cheese Incident, Sonic Youth, Flaming Lips, Modest Mouse and the Polyphonic Spree headlining the main stage.

the full story

:rock:

Hit it!!!

that was a great gig...

MINISTRY took the show!!!

lsd, how did you know:confused: