Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp@surf club

Originally posted by kostaP

With all due respect,

some one will make this happen

and not try to put anyone down in the process,

but to state

If someone tells u they got Johnathan or they are close. Dont believe them. is redic.

Its a matter of the right $$ and the right room on the right soundsytem with the right people.

$$$$$$$$$That$ the Bottom Line $$$$$$$$

I got to agree with Kosta I guess on this one. When I spoke to David he stressed that playing in NJ was a step down for JP and that it would never be done. His exact words are "JP is a NYC Underground DJ and that is where he should play." He also said that he has received offers of 40k from a NJ venue (Starland Ballroom) and he didnt accept that.

So if this is true about Merge then congrats Petey you did something that I know I couldnt even do. Congrats and good luck with it.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I do recall some other good "non-JP" talent being present at Surf Club over the past couple years. In addition to Lopez of course!!

:)

Will we be seeing some of that this year Serg?

Dont want to Answer for him but...YES..Of course!

Originally posted by binoys

Dont want to Answer for him but...YES..Of course!

Do you know the date of Mike Mac & Peter Bailey yet? I have every Monday off in July & August but if this party is a Sunday in June I need to take off that Monday as well :laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Do you know the date of Mike Mac & Peter Bailey yet? I have every Monday off in July & August but if this party is a Sunday in June I need to take off that Monday as well :laugh:

Your Good dog, dont worry

Guest saleen351

since I moved away from NJ back in 2001, I have seen so much greater talent comming into the state.. However the club industry is clearly not what it was with (old) abyss, and bunka. I wonder why these bigger name jocks are finally crossing the river to the nj (springsteen lyric:)). Maybe they are hurting, or maybe NJ has more street cred when it comes to clubbing, and clearly since 911, NJ has not gone into the city like they use to. The #1 dj in the world lives in NJ (Morillo), my point is JPs manager is trying to protect JP from becomming played out, like a 80's rock band who use to fill the Spectrum, now play at shitty bars.. I can understand this, but would anyone knock Morillo for playing Surf? I think not. The stigma of NJ is gone. Jr, dt, jp, morillo, Rs, etc all prooved that..

see ya this summer, for at least one boo, to xs, to tempts to surf weekend.

Honestly...all I need is Kirk Lopez...fuck everyone else...he is what Surf Club is all about...it is not meant to be a fucking Underground NYC Club...

Nothing beats getting there by 11am after a nice carb load at Sunnie Hunnie....spreading the blankets out and getting a Miami Vice...Love getting all banged up on the beach...hitting 85 Style Miami Vice Lines off a seashell!

I love how 90% of the kids posting on here....get to Surf Club around 6 or 7pm...a never have really experienced what it is really all about...

Sergio...Honestly is there anything better?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Honestly...all I need is Kirk Lopez...fuck everyone else...he is what Surf Club is all about...it is not meant to be a fucking Underground NYC Club...

Nothing beats getting there by 11am after a nice carb load at Sunnie Hunnie....spreading the blankets out and getting a Miami Vice...Love getting all banged up on the beach...hitting 85 Style Miami Vice Lines off a seashell!

I love how 90% of the kids posting on here....get to Surf Club around 6 or 7pm...a never have really experienced what it is really all about...

Sergio...Honestly is there anything better?

Hahahahahaha

You just brought back last summer. I got chills thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like getting Bus and Tigga's text messages at 9am sunday morning still partying from the night before with "Beach"

Nothing more was needed

Same spot

Roll over there meet up with the crew and the rest is history!!!!!!!!!

JP Like a prayer playing on the cd player under Bus's blanket

Tigga calling the lifeguard a cunt and telling her to watch the water

and thank god for those sunglasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great times!!!!!!!!!

Cant Wait 34 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkk