Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj heather @ lush on 4/17/04

nandez

133106Heather3-med.jpg

133106Heather2-med.jpg

133106Heather-med.jpg

133106Heather4-med.jpg

Constantly in the mix....hands always on the tables or mixer....fuckin feelin it the whole way through...thats house!

Check the kaskade label sleeve in the background of the last pic....Heather always has the hottest tracks 4 months before they are released...thats respect!

Originally posted by housedivision

It's starting to be pretty hard to fuck with Miami these days. I don't care where your from. this place is Club kid paradise.l:eek:

Ya where you at Saturday! Going to Neil? :rolleyes: Whateva :tongue:

It's starting to be pretty hard to fuck with Miami these days. I don't care where your from. this place is Club kid paradise.l:eek:

JC, what are you talking about? You know how many times I had to leave Miami to see some REAL house talent? Miami has a very weak and fickle real house scene because people are more interested in making money and competing. I'd probably put my money on Chicago, Dallas, San Diego, San Fran or NYC way before I banked on Miami as a strong scene.

Originally posted by lyrik

:bump: for anyone that knows if you really love House Music this is the DJ to see this Saturday!

I don't think I really love house music. I've been faking it this whole time! Give me Tiesto, Corsten AvB and ATB and Club SPace and I'm a happy camper! :tongue:

:bump:

I'm IN !!!

First EastCoastBoogie...... now Heather.....

:aright: Keep up the good work guys... There's plenty of True Househeads in Ft. Ladi.. (and around) that don't mind the drive...

FYI: if people can find Shooters then they should see LUSH across the BIG parking lot...

Hey You. I'm going for free thats why:tongue:

Heather is great. but she ain't no Derrick. But not many DJ's are.

Ok Maybe I'll swing for some boopity boomp.

Derrick no...but pretty damn close. I can say I have seen both out do each other....depends on the day and crowd....this last set from Derrick at WMC I seen him put down at the X'ess party was the best I have heard him play in like 5 years going back to when I seen back home....and a set I just heard Heather throw that was posted online from a party she just did with Jonene and Diz a couple weeks ago was right up there with Derrick....maybe even a little better!

PLUS its free before 11PM and only $7 after!

I got to say my top DJs I am feeling right now are

Derrick

Heather

Raoul Belmans

Jonene

and LCG

Originally posted by b-side

:bump:

I'm IN !!!

First EastCoastBoogie...... now Heather.....

:aright: Keep up the good work guys... There's plenty of True Househeads in Ft. Ladi.. (and around) that don't mind the drive...

FYI: if people can find Shooters then they should see LUSH across the BIG parking lot...

Word B! Gotta hang out and freek out with you to Heather...this will be loads of fun....one word I have for Heather is " Charisma"!

Originally posted by philippio

So here's who I expect to see tonight at Lush:

If any of these clowns fail to show up, I shall black-list you!!! :mad: (that's 2 ranks below the way I feel about Space)

Well I just couldn't live with myself... (wait, I do live with myself!) But to be on Philippio's "BLACK LIST" isn't my cup of tea.... Sooooooooo....

image1_55.jpg

www.ILOVEDJHEATHER.com