Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ft.lauderdale-new venue

jeffy1

Guest saleen351

i'm at odds with their door staff. when they hire rookies, it fucked it all up... the idiot girl knew who I was and didn't take care of me, especially when I helped out art bar by posting about it. They purposely leaked the info to me, so i'd post it, then I show up, and they tell me their are too many people in inside...

amazing the people who run these clubs.. they don't have a clue about who to take care of. .

Originally posted by jeffy1

anyone from broward checked out ART BAR?need some feedback for some friends.:cool: peace

I was there last Friday night for a second. There were costumed performers and door people outside, but no line at the door. I was with two other girls and we walked right in, they looked happy to have people going inside. I dont know how long its been open but it was a nice space. Nothing special tho, they were playing trance.

Not very crowded inside and most of the people looked wacked out. Some wasted guy was groping every girl as they entered the club, so much for bouncers watching out for their customers :rolleyes:

They decorated the inside with white shear curtains, looked nice. There were couches in the back to sit on. It was clean and the bathrooms were even nice. All in all I dont go to Lauderdale that often, but it was a nicer place than Side Bar and places like that...

Guest saleen351

yo! saleen,sorry you had it rough.you didn't say what's it like or the music.what's it's gonna be on sat.night's:eek:

the guy doing the parties told me, but i forgot.. but lots of different stuff..... but it's still a bar, and no need for a pive type of door style....

Originally posted by saleen351

the guy doing the parties told me, but i forgot.. but lots of different stuff..... but it's still a bar, and no need for a pive type of door style....

they told me they let anyone in ... as long as you don't look extreemly desperate and like you are going to maul every girl in the place.

Guest saleen351

see you at gold's gym,saleen:D

pssst, those are my cds they are playing at golds;)