Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is everyone going...

Originally posted by silverbull

hey exit i wrote a stupid remark based on your level but your not worth it. While im out everynight you can stay home and be online.

:idea: :idea: there's more to life than going out every night.. if i had the urge to go out every night i would as would exit24e .. instead i go out once or twice a week so i can maybe not spend all my money and start saving.. you know for my future and all.. it's not hard to go out everynight when you have no job to wake up for the next morning..

I love to dance and hear house music. When im not dancing at a club im at home goin thur my bros 5000 vinyls from 1989 till about 2001. Or at record stores hearing music. I work on weekends and do other things for money during the week and im able to save. B4 i go clubbing i make time for my family, friends,romance. Once you realize that the materialistic world is not always a happy one you focus more on what makes you happy. Not what other people care about. And why do you spend so much money at clubs in teh first place. Admission, coatcheck, 2 drinks thats basically how i roll.

Originally posted by silverbull

I love to dance and hear house music. When im not dancing at a club im at home goin thur my bros 5000 vinyls from 1989 till about 2001. Or at record stores hearing music. I work on weekends and do other things for money during the week and im able to save. B4 i go clubbing i make time for my family, friends,romance. Once you realize that the materialistic world is not always a happy one you focus more on what makes you happy. Not what other people care about. And why do you spend so much money at clubs in teh first place. Admission, coatcheck, 2 drinks thats basically how i roll.

i kind of understand where you're coming from... i love music and i love to dance.. i've been spinning for about 4 years now but i'm not doing it everday.. i love music and all it's a great hobby but i keep it at that level.. a hobby.. that's where we differ

also.. im not able to go out everynight.. i work up to 60 hours a week.. on tuesday alone i worked 21 hours.. it's not easy but it has to be done.. i have bills and college loans which i have to start paying off bc i just graduated last may.. on top of all these bills and loans im further complicating my life by saving up for my own place and financing a new car (2004 accord coupe :eek: ) so with all these headaches im only able to get out once or twice a week.. i try to spend less than 60 a night but a lot of times it doesnt happen.. all im saying is dont knock someone because they don't go out every night of the week and sometimes pend their nights posting on clubplanet..