Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seeking Vegas HELP

teampowahh

Has RA on wednesday nights gone to 80's? What is this "Flaunt" night they have? Someone, anybody (gulp) help.

And if this is true, then where can i hear good house/techno/trance on a wednesday night. (And since your at it, let me know where I can go for Thursday nights and hear the same music as well)

It is called FLAUNT now b/c they are having fashion models run across the stage w/ differnt brands of clothing sponsering each week. I went when Skribble was there for the Von Dutch show a few weeks back. Only a few Wednesdays of the month though. Last week they were playing house but around 3:00 the hip-hop DJ's came on and played for the remainder of the night. Duane King was throwing down some good beats before that!!

Confusion throughout the board, its pure pandemonium!!! Aight jk, so what is the deal here? I always thought they played house/techno "PLEASUREDOME" on wednesday nights? Since when did they change to 80's? I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope that on May 5th they dont choose that as one of their "FLAUNT" nights cause that would mean that I got no where to go on Wednesday night to dance to house music and that would suck my friends :(

By the way, why do clubs do that in the first place? The Roxy in Boston used to kick ass then all of a sudden they started doing fashion shows on friday nights similar to this "Flaunt" night. The runway for the models takes up 3/4 of the dance floor so you have no where to dance, plus it really just kills the night. If i wanted to go to a fashion show i'd go to NYC. I just dont get it. Am I alone on this thought?

Thats cool to hear that it doesnt take up the main floor. The only reason i said 80's is because RA's website says the following for Wednesday nights:

"Flaunt - Where the Dance Floor Meets The Runway - 80's Rock and Old School Music with Resident DJ Duane King, DJ Create & DJ Five."

It used to say Pleasuredome for Wednesday's. So whats up with that?