Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new white trash

FlipsSOE

perhaps some of you can relate, perhaps some of you can't. but here is my issue. I work with these 2 girls, one is like 22, the other is like 26 with a kid even. they are both white( italian to be exact.) i don't talk to them much, and here is why.......

they both for some reason i think feel are either "hispanic or black." they both talk with this outrageous ghetto slang, and this accent, that everytime i hear it; makes my ears bleed. at first i felt that it was when they spoke to other black girls in our dept or whatever, but this is them on a regular basis. this is how they speak to managers, and other co-workers, no matter the color. i am hispanic, and speak faaaar better english than they do, and hell, i know for a fact my accent is nothing like theirs. what pains me more is that the younger one is actually really HOT!! i walk by her talking to some girl and they were looking at one of those black mags commmenting how this black dude was cute, that one was cute etc. i thought wow, then yesterday i walk by her computer, and she has a rapper as her screen saver. and the other one, i believe her baby's daddy is hispanic. that, and she is the loudest person in the office!! u ever see them really loud black girls at movie theaters who see fit to be the loudest person around?? this is her, but shes white!! i don't think it's a race issue with me. i have been with plenty of white girls, and hispanic girls and even a few black chicks. but it almost pains me to hear the way these girls carry themselves in a place of business. i find it to be such a turnoff!!

SETH (ignoring her)

What else, Danny? And speak

intelligently you little queer faggot.

Davina's attention is rapt on her little brother.

DANNY

I hate the fact that it's cool to be

black these days.

SETH

Good.

DANNY

I hate this hip hop influence on white

fuckin' suburbia.

SETH

Good!

DANNY

I hate Hilary Clinton and all of her