Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga's B-day...Need Info fast

diggas huge b-day bash is this weekend in AC, and a few of us were thinking of gettin tickets for the PLAYBOY party at the TAJ

and i was wondering if anyone thinks its worth it to pay $50.00 for tickets????????

and if HEF is actually hosting the party and if their are going to be any famous people at this event..............................

if anyones got some info HOLLLA BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the info from their site........hope this helps.....

A limited number of tickets will be available to this once in a lifetime event featuring Playboy Playmates, Bunnies, Cyber Girls, Local and National Celebrities, Athletes, and Models, along with over 50 years of Playboy memorabilia, including a framed lithograph of the first issue of Playboy with Marilyn Monroe, outfits worn by Playmates during their centerfold shoots, and Hef’s infamous round bed!

A limited number of VIP tickets will give patrons the privilege of being ushered up the red carpet, past the velvet rope and into the party one hour in advance, for their chance to mingle with celebrities, athletes, Bunnies and, of course, Playmates one on one.

General admission tickets will also be available.

Throughout the club, the sounds of hip-hop and electronica emanating from plasma monitors and speakers will quicken pulses and excite the senses as Playboy celebrates the first 50 years, and the next, in style!

LMAO!!! HAHAHAHA.....I like the steak one....that day was forver..they never wanted us to leave. I wish you saw me Tuesday laying on my kitchen floor remembering the time with you and Dee.....hahahaha....all I wanted ot do was talk to you but I was a step away from drooling on myself.