Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friendly reminder for all you druggies

scavenger81

I got like $6g's back! If you want tax help holla at me. I am in the finance field and have bilked uncle sam crazy for 5 years now. Avg return over the 5 years is prob $8g's.

RAS - NO REASON why you can't be getting $10k back......Promoter=Business owner. At least to the IRS.....we'll talk Sat night @Therapy. Then again I'll forget what we talked about by Pulse Sun morning

If I buy you a round of drinks it ain't cause I like ya......It's b/c I am building up my expenses. :D :D :D

Originally posted by phatbastad

I got like $6g's back! If you want tax help holla at me. I am in the finance field and have bilked uncle sam crazy for 5 years now. Avg return over the 5 years is prob $8g's.

RAS - NO REASON why you can't be getting $10k back......Promoter=Business owner. At least to the IRS.....we'll talk Sat night @Therapy. Then again I'll forget what we talked about by Pulse Sun morning

If I buy you a round of drinks it ain't cause I like ya......It's b/c I am building up my expenses. :D :D :D

ahahah 10k back...........find me a promoter that makes 50k a year to get 10k back....lol.......

I ran a sports website and for the last 4 years I have grossed a total of $339 in revenue. Meanwhile I wrote of $20k my first year and gradually stepped down the write offs every year. Thus it looks like I am growing towards profitability. Types of expenses you nay sayers can write off are: home office=RENT, cell phones, internet connections, cover charges, DRINKS. Every year I go down to the Patriots/Dolphiins game on UNCLE SAM!!!! If I could only figure out how to write off rolls. Thus far with my 2004 tax return Ive been to Hosuton for the Super Bowl....yes SB tickets will be a write off. The WMC in Miami and in August Ibiza.

Lots of companies operate at a loss. The IRS basically gives you 5 years to turn a profit. Otherwise they may audit you and deem your business as a hobby. Then youre screwed. But DJ's & promoters who earn a few bucks here and there are MUCH more ligit than me......

Trust me it can be done...you just gotta collect those receipts

phatbastard they're gonna fucking audit you one day...that's what I did, but I reported 1k in NOL, not 20...........they LOVE to audit home office shit, cuz anyone can claim they have a 'business' that they do, sitting around wacking off......be VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Originally posted by scavenger81

phatbastard they're gonna fucking audit you one day...that's what I did, but I reported 1k in NOL, not 20...........they LOVE to audit home office shit, cuz anyone can claim they have a 'business' that they do, sitting around wacking off......be VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Scavy - I agree with you 110% bro. Thats why my internet company :D is now defunct.....I shut it down this year