Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you the fucking cocksucker?

Originally posted by philippio

I could play MS Flight Simulator. They have this new scenario where you can take off from MIA in a United Boeing 757-200 with full tanks of Jet A and crash into Club Space (on a night when it's closed to the musically clueless populace).

Yes! That!

What do you do when you're the owner of a club that's about to be destroyed by an airliner and you're face-to-face with a high bypass Pratt & Whitney turbofan?

turbofan.jpg

chances are if it's a -200 it's got rolls-royce turbofans..... but those are just details

Originally posted by tired

chances are if it's a -200 it's got rolls-royce turbofans..... but those are just details

American AL has opted for the higher thrust of the RR powerplants on its 757-200's. United has selected Pratt & Whitney. Remember, a long long time ago, United AL was allied with United Technologies Corp. which is now a large industrial conglomerate that includes P&W, Sikorsky, Otis Elevator, etc..

I could play MS Flight Simulator. They have this new scenario where you can take off from MIA in a United Boeing 757-200 with full tanks of Jet A and crash into Club Space (on a night when it's closed to the musically clueless populace).

Awwww...if I could only be twelve again! :D