Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well, not bad for a thursday night!!!!

It's 10 a.m. I just called in sick to work!!!That is a sign of a great evening!!And thank you to all who made it possible...Divine and I appreciate your support...GLOWSTICKS, at Liquids???YEA!!!!House party to give thanks coming soon!!! cwm41.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

hey there,

so sorry i didn't make it out to Liquids last night. I was at an office halloween party and spree was at home, so i had to go back to brooklyn late at night all alone. but next time we will be definitely going, okay???

its rough when many of our peeps can go out late on weeknights, but if we want to go out we have to take the next morning off from work.

later

-k

I continue to be impressed by the quality of the music, people and environment at Liquids. They definitely don't have a cabaret license, but there was more than a little groovin' going on last night, yes? smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I have to say that I always have fun at Liquids, but last night the vibe there was completly off da hook!!!!!!!! There was definately a party going on in there!!!

Tell Divine I said great job!

Oh yeah also tell him that Ima gona have to give him a smack down the next time I say I have to leave then he starts beating me over the head with more slammnig tracks, forcing me to leave a half hour later. I finally had to force myself out of there. biggrin.gif

The best thing was he knew it too, I'm dancing in my jacket, then about to leave and I'm like "no you didn't" and he's just up there laughing at me.

Great time, I'll be there next time!!!

- Peter

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

It was such a good vibe there last night and the music wasn’t too shabby either wink.gifStephanie, it was nice meeting you. You got to let us know when Divine is spinning again, he was off the hook!

~Stephanie

Archived