Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J. Vicious @ Avalon Review

well i just got home from partying it out with melvin moore and the shigulators. So i had no time to respond so here i am mr sftunnel76. So know nothing bout music huh? hmmmmm lets see ive been hering house for 14 yrs have 5000 vinyl at my house. Been in studio sessions with producers and djs. Go out and party everynight of the week at various places. Went from hearing deep house to techno to trance to tribal progressive,tech house and now im back to listening to house. tech house and trance arent really my thing. And if you were to read vicious comments again you would see that he also stated tha theres nothing good with the trance scene.

And lets take danny krivit as an example he plays everyhting to do with house from disco,to r n b funk, to 80s dance to house with a bit of tribal. Has his style change NOPE he a direct descendent of the loft,paradise garage days and learned from the best.

Whos living in the past? not me im enjoying all the parties that are out now based on a specific genre of music. With djs such as, LOUIE VEGA (MAW),TONY HUMPHRIES,DANNY TENAGIA, DAVID MORALES,DANNY KRIVIT,TIMMY REGISFORD,ROGER SANCHEZ,JOE CLAUSSEL,FRANCIOS K,FRANKIE KNUCKLES,BLAZE,FRANKIE FELICIANO, SATOSHI TOMIIE,HECTOR ROMERO,DJ DISCIPLE,JOESKI,ONIONZ,DIMITRI FROM PARIS, DJ PIERRE, DJ FX (IM SURE I MISSED SOME MORE) and all the NYC talent that is out there. Thats the sound that gets me moving my ass off. People who i use to like hearing until recently WITH thier changes ERICK MORILLO(2003) , JOHNNY VICIOUS(97),JP(97). Yo vicious i was once a fan of yours but now im not. But by losing me as a fan im sure youve gain 20 more so its all good for you.