Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Paciello

you mean his personality?

back in the liquid days, just from being in the underground and club industry scene, anyone who was anyone knew cris.

He always seemed like a cool guy who had his sh*t together.

Him,Ingrid and gerry always had the club packed:a-list,celebs,models,gays & str8, :everything that was southbeach.

To me and in front of me always seemed nice and down to earth. thats all i know.

when all was revealed, it was a shock and hurt alot of people in south beach.Even when we learned about the threats to people like Gerry kelly (who is the true "south beach God" and yet one of the sweetest people around)...it was a shock to everyone.

thats all i can and will say

JONPITO

miami

Originally posted by £ddie

I did some work for the government on his federal racketeering case in 2000. He was a douche bag. He's lucky he's gotten off with the little time he has gotten.

you didnt know the guy..the govt has a habbit of fabricating many stories and making people seem like public enemy number one when there are much bigger fish to fry....he's a product of his environment...Staten Island boy trying to make it....got connected and the rest is history.

Originally posted by kostaP

you didnt know the guy..the govt has a habbit of fabricating many stories and making people seem like public enemy number one when there are much bigger fish to fry....he's a product of his environment...Staten Island boy trying to make it....got connected and the rest is history.

I have met the guy. My ex-girlfriend used to dance at Liquid in the mid 90s. I lived down in Miami for 4 years and that's where I started clubbing. Personally, he seemed like a nice guy back then, but when you hear wiretap evidence and mountains of other evidence of all the fucked up shit he's done and lives he's ruined, you think otherwise. I wasn't examining manufactured evidence. The government may be aggressive at times, but they had TONS of hard evidence on Paciello, which is why he cooperated.

Originally posted by keryny

read his autobiography....."Mob over Miami", very good, i finished it in one day

that was NOT an autobiography. did u see a picture of the bitch that wrote it? wearing cleopatra eye shadow....and sucking up to ingred in the book.

i smelled nasty man hater bitch...who else becomes a cop and a writer for the daily news.....

that's the kinda nasty bitch u meet at polyesters...wtf was she doin' hawkin' him at Liquid to begin with....she was outa her league.....

and they say that "I" am trying to grow a dick......hello, I love the feminiNESS of self.....but, we still do live in NYC, ya know.

nope i did not buy it....speed reading in the book store. her nasty ass don't deserve my hard earned cash.

mafia obcessed bitch.= wannabee....with no balls for it.

Oh and b.t.w.--my affiliations with him are that we went to the same school and have the same friends....was not ever looking to bite off anything of his, now or in the past.

and if any of you know me....professionally and personally....don't get in my personal business....i don't owe anyone anything....AND if I choose to take a personal interest in something in my personal time....that is MY business.

I like puzzles, it's a hobby of mine. HOBBY....just call me holly hobby, if u like.

does anyone have a copy of the court tv thing?

i'll buy you a coffee at StarBucks while I bitch about the blonde bitch that seemed to have kept HER name clean of it all.

nice friend...............thanx for tellin' stories Chris, like I needed 13 more headaches..........from HUH.