Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Paciello

brooklynnyc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brooklynnyc

Anyone know where I can get that Court TV episode? Or does anyone have it taped?

go to yahoo search and then type chris paciello or liquid nightclub... It should give you results... plenty of them

As far as the court tv thing... Never heard of it but like I said go to yahoo search

Originally posted by mimid

go to yahoo search and then type chris paciello or liquid nightclub... It should give you results... plenty of them

As far as the court tv thing... Never heard of it but like I said go to yahoo search

exactly, I just got his driver's license :laugh2:

license01b.jpg

and even found this one with a different name and address, pretty slick, hu? :blank:

license02b.jpg

Originally posted by mimid

try searching for the book clubland by Frank Owen and see what happens.... ;)

clubland.jpg

Gatien was in it for the money, the pesky consequences of facilitating narcotics be damned (he was acquitted in 1998 of distributing MDMA, found in "club drug" Ecstasy). Paciello was in it for the glitzy notoriety, as well as a respect he'd never earn in the suburbs of New York (he established Liquid in Miami with fellow working-class thug "Lord" Michael Caruso, as well as the late-'90s celeb stomping ground Bar Room).

the full review

Originally posted by funketeer

clubland.jpg

Gatien was in it for the money, the pesky consequences of facilitating narcotics be damned (he was acquitted in 1998 of distributing MDMA, found in "club drug" Ecstasy). Paciello was in it for the glitzy notoriety, as well as a respect he'd never earn in the suburbs of New York (he established Liquid in Miami with fellow working-class thug "Lord" Michael Caruso, as well as the late-'90s celeb stomping ground Bar Room).

the full review

Have you read the book funk?

I know Michael Alig is about to get out of prison... like in 06

Originally posted by brooklynnyc

So Mimid were you a fan or something?

Not really... I was introduced to that book by someone else and as far as the movie party monster I was also introduced to that movie by someone else..... They were all linked Chris, Lord Michael, Michael Alig and Peter Gatien...