Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Paciello

brooklynnyc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these books are a great look into the rise of clubbing in miami---great recommendation, Mimi.....a look into clubbing history for all u new jacks and rooks who werent around for 80"s and 90"s clubbing. As far as Chris P., I did actually meet the guy thru a friend who grew up with him in NY, but never got to know him. He was too much of a celeb for the lil clubber i was back then, but wow, who couldve known back then how infamous he would become???

Originally posted by houze-kitty

these books are a great look into the rise of clubbing in miami---great recommendation, Mimi.....a look into clubbing history for all u new jacks and rooks who werent around for 80"s and 90"s clubbing. As far as Chris P., I did actually meet the guy thru a friend who grew up with him in NY, but never got to know him. He was too much of a celeb for the lil clubber i was back then, but wow, who couldve known back then how infamous he would become???

Werd!~

Originally posted by brooklynnyc

I did try to contact Court TV they said they dont have it to buy it and that it wont be repeated because that series doesnt play anymore thats why I was hoping someone here might have had it.

Get a job at court tv as an a production assitant, that way you would be granted access to their video library...once you're in, make a copy and then tell them that you quit because you realized court tv is just "not your cup' o tea"

:blank:

I did try to contact Court TV they said they dont have it to buy it and that it wont be repeated because that series doesnt play anymore thats why I was hoping someone here might have had it.

Well, I guess your SOL buddy:laugh:

Originally posted by philippio

What happened to Ingrid Casares?

Is she still affiliated with Joia?

she is back in the scene working a bit with Mansion in some capacity I believe.

hell... not that she ever really worked. Her value was always her list of friends, and being looked at as always knowing where to be for the best time. While that was invaluable.. its not exactly working :)

How was he a nice guy and crooked in the same way? From what you seen when you met him.

oh, I can totally see that.

Fun to be around, buying drinks and telling stories about stealing cars and breaking into houses is one thing. Then having him steal your car or more likely your drugs, is another. He was notorious for selling you something then having someone rob you of it later.

Originally posted by shroomy

oh, I can totally see that.

Fun to be around, buying drinks and telling stories about stealing cars and breaking into houses is one thing. Then having him steal your car or more likely your drugs, is another. He was notorious for selling you something then having someone rob you of it later.

did you ever meet him Charlie?

Originally posted by mimid

did you ever meet him Charlie?

not like we were introduced or anything, and Im sure he has no clue who I am, but I talked to him a few times, went to news cafe one morning with him and some of the staff when I was with my friend who worked at liquid. That sort of thing.

he seemed like a decent guy for a guido, but mostly in an entertaining sort of way. but you never knew what was true and what was bullshit when he said stuff.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the CourtTV episode about him? Also I was wondering if anyone here may have known him and what he was like?

Thanks.

If you really want to know more about him, get the book Mob Over Miami. Its his life story. I read it a few months ago and it was very interesting.

They are turning the book into a movie, Mark Walberg will play Chris.