Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much would you pay to see JP @ Merge, June 4th?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean....hey...the guy is great right?...lets all pay as much as we can....maybe even like $175. Then maybe JP will like Jersey as much as he likes factory and his agent will start thinking jersey is less trashy, right? we can pay our way to get him.

lets pay JP $200 each just for this one night...cmon everybody!

Originally posted by acclubs

i mean....hey...the guy is great right?...lets all pay as much as we can....maybe even like $175. Then maybe JP will like Jersey as much as he likes factory and his agent will start thinking jersey is less trashy, right? we can pay our way to get him.

lets pay JP $200 each just for this one night...cmon everybody!

oh and....somebody please sense my sarcasm....cause in reality i think this guy is worth about 2 copper coins. he can take his snooty agent and his "nyc-only" and "jersey = trash" attitude somewhere else but seaside this summer. I'd rather he not even show his face

but $250 is my maximum, seriously now..no more than that to see Peters

oh and....somebody please sense my sarcasm....cause in reality i think this guy is worth about 2 copper coins. he can take his snooty agent and his "nyc-only" and "jersey = trash" attitude somewhere else but seaside this summer. I'd rather he not even show his face

but $250 is my maximum, seriously now..no more than that to see Peters

apparantly he doesnt thin khes better than jersey if he's spinning at Merge. cmon now guy....I say $300 max.

Originally posted by kostaP

apparantly he doesnt thin khes better than jersey if he's spinning at Merge. cmon now guy

true....but what about serge's comments...calling them baseless?

Originally posted by kostaP

...I say $300 max.

thats the spirit! $400...I'm IN!

I'd pay a max $150....plus regular $50 spent for the night on a few drinks...$200 total...hey its a night out, right?

your nuts! imo i think jp is overrated, ever since his birthday 2 years ago, i still havent heard a dj trainwreck so much in my life...

props 2 petie & the crew for booking him thoiugh !!

true....but what about serge's comments...calling them baseless?

Unsubstantiated heresay.

we'll leave it at that.

Not knocking serge but this has been in the works and has been kept under tight wraps obviously. so people will say things to throw others off. perhaps he was told this for that reason I dont know. But serge aint one to Bullshit.

thats the spirit! $400...I'm IN!

Ok fine $427.83 is where i draw the line.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

your nuts! imo i think jp is overrated, ever since his birthday 2 years ago, i still havent heard a dj trainwreck so much in my life...

props 2 petie & the crew for booking him thoiugh !!

Jerry are you on drugs.... Overrated/... You are gonna get it from people on this board for that commment

The man is amazing..

I wouldn't pay to hear him spin...! But i might show my face in the joint to see how JP fares in NJ.

I think it's good for jersey to get a taste of him and his trainswrecks and yes give props to Kosta P. or this booking..!

But please the guy is overrated..! He has a 100,000 studio and can't make a damn good beat..!

I'll pay $478.36 in total..! Do I hear a SOLD...! :D

Originally posted by djjvelez

I wouldn't pay to hear him spin...! But i might show my face in the joint to see how JP fares in NJ.

I think it's good for jersey to get a taste of him and his trainswrecks and yes give props to Kosta P. or this booking..!

But please the guy is overrated..! He has a 100,000 studio and can't make a damn good beat..!

I'll pay $478.36 in total..! Do I hear a SOLD...! :D

I had nothing to do with the booking. It was all Petey K.

But thanks anyway.

whoever said jp trainwrecks your clueless totally....i worked and listened to jp for 5 plus years,and now that i been doin the jersey thing more then the city i still havent seen a dj in jersey work a track the way jp does bottom line,and those who know the deal no wats up those who dont will bash on this board and talk nonsense....i wont be there for when he spins merge or watever club he is doing i rather catch him in his element manhatten cause this thread shows wat he means by baseless have a good nite all

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

whoever said jp trainwrecks your clueless totally

So you never heard JP trainwreck before? and you have been listening to him 5 years? You must be nuts. Every DJ has their off nights. JP has many of them in the last couple of years.

define train wrecking? cause he will slip a beat but thats like when he is playin fast n loose over kemical riding the mix out for like 10 plus minutes together and thats only human to slip a beat if ur riding shit out to that extent...jp is no amatuer djs like him dont train wreck just like djs like tsettos richie boris and whoever else u wanna no dont,these guys do this shit for a living even on there worst nites i dont think i ever heard a PROFESSIONAL dj train wreck its something they dont do,slipping beats is a whole nother topic tho

> > SaL kLuTcH

Yo Klutch i was a SF Saturday Night regular for 2 years straight When the party was at its high point...! Now Come on... You know don't question me on that 1...!

The Guy can play and when he is on he is amazing.. he put together the illest Ideas when it comes to mixing music..!

I guess it's because he takes chances on alot of shit.

Ahh whatever pointless to argue over..! I'm Out lata