Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS VIP Card Giveaways This Sat at Deko 4/24...

Come get your DJAIS Vip Cards this Saturday at Deko Lounge. Yes we will be giving out the actual Cards and will have both cards available. Guest DJ Toro will be joining resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. Bon "Ketelone" Solid will be joining us in hosting the evening. DJ Klutch as always holds it down in the lower level. Guys 22 or 21 remember you will only be admitted if on a Guestlist. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Bookings, Birthday Parties etc... See you all there!!!

5/8... Diggin In The Crates Vol.2

5/22... The "CLOSING" Party

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that me and the man have made the conscience decision to take the going out about 15 steps back and start getting priorities in order. but i'll more than likely see you there :D

how you feelin armenio? last memory i have is of you literally dancing out the door at black, lol.. classic :tongue:

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

i think that me and the man have made the conscience decision to take the going out about 15 steps back and start getting priorities in order. but i'll more than likely see you there :D

how you feelin armenio? last memory i have is of you literally dancing out the door at black, lol.. classic :tongue:

I feel great, slept from 4pm yesterday till 6am this morning, Yep I do recall dancing out the door, thats the most fun I have had there since back when Exit first opened with Tsettos & Baez. Thank god for the pink room and Rydell... LOL

Originally posted by jarmenio

The Gold card is free all the time, not sure what the Platinum card does.

damn really... cause I was told that the Platinum/Silver card is to get in for free (cept holiday's or holiday weekends) and reduced drinks all night. Last year I use to get a bracelet for cheaper drinks. Thats why I'm confused.:confused: Can anyone explain?

Gold Cards- past line, comp admission (prob not on holidays dont Quote me), and 5 lucky cards get you to meet Mr.Wonka..

Platinum (sat nite v.i.p)- Same thing the gold does but on Sat but no Mr. wonka..;)

The best thing i always stress to people also is get there EARLY greatly increases your chances on getting a gold card......

peace

Originally posted by t0r0

Gold Cards- past line, comp admission (prob not on holidays dont Quote me), and 5 lucky cards get you to meet Mr.Wonka..

Platinum (sat nite v.i.p)- Same thing the gold does but on Sat but no Mr. wonka..;)

The best thing i always stress to people also is get there EARLY greatly increases your chances on getting a gold card......

peace

Thanks Dawg!

Lets get Ready to rumble!!!!!!!!

The D'Jais VIP Card promo at Deko....I can not wait! both D'jais and Deko have such great staffs and I can not wait to see the silliness that can occur when they are all under one roof!

I am SKerrrd.....NOT!

JAR SERG KOSTA SANTANA WATCHOUT!

HERE WE COME LOCK STOCK AND BARREL!!!!

THIS Party is goiing straight thru May 2nd!:tank: