Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Those That Signed My Guest Book On My Bday - Check

UR MAIL. I am really not sure who signed my birthday guest book at DEKO in March but if you did expect the best gift in the world to hit your mailbox the end of this week or the beginning of next. This is just my way to say thank you for the continued support at both Joeys and DEKO but most importantly for taking time in a busy nightclub to sign my guestbook. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

what is it Serg... Obviously I couldnt make it that Saturday night to Deko because of SP

Just curious

I will tell you what it is my friend Billy. It is vouchers to Surf, Temps and XS. Just my way to say thank you.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I will tell you what it is my friend Billy. It is vouchers to Surf, Temps and XS. Just my way to say thank you.

Serg, I'm going to be away in Cali and then Hawaii from April 29th to May 16th. Is that when any of these need to be redeemed?

Thanks in advance by the way ;)

who is better than Serg.... Noone... The man know how to run a party and show his appreciation

Serg, why dont you swing by the 1 year tonight at Diva

Originally posted by badassmafuka

who is better than Serg.... Noone... The man know how to run a party and show his appreciation

Serg, why dont you swing by the 1 year tonight at Diva

I think i might things have been real tough. I started a new job I am now the CFO of a Pharmaceutical Distributor in Carlstadt and I am in every morning by 8 and home by7. Its killing me. I might be able tonight only cause I just found out that I am going to Nets/Knicks tonight. Maybe I will see u there if not congrats to you and the boys.

I think i might things have been real tough. I started a new job I am now the CFO of a Pharmaceutical Distributor in Carlstadt and I am in every morning by 8 and home by7. Its killing me. I might be able tonight only cause I just found out that I am going to Nets/Knicks tonight. Maybe I will see u there if not congrats to you and the boys.

get out which Dist.. I do alot of work with Distr.