Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Win a date with the real Chloe Jones

jay185

As featured on AVN

Myxdate.com offers a chance to go on an all-expenses paid date with a famous adult film star every month. Starlets such as Chloe Jones, Raylene, Amber Lynn, Teri Weigel and Belladonna. You can enter as many times as you want PLUS they give you $1000. to spend...thats sweet! This months featured Xdate girl is Chloe Jones. After Chloe Jones will be Raylene, after which she will be retiring from the adult film industry so dont miss out on this one!

Must be 18+ to enter :biggrin:

www.myxdate.com

Lol Howard rules!!....now which contest to enter depends on if you like blondes or brunettes more. Also Raylene who is next months Xdate girl is retiring from the biz after this date. I personally like redheads most and tattoos really turn me on so I'm entering next month for a date with her and then again for Belladonna when its her turn.

the HIV status of the unfortunate few that have recently been announced yet the industry has been clean since 1999. Being tested every 3 weeks is standard practice. Therefore I'd think that going on a date with one of the famous ones like the myxdate girls is alot safer than say the girl you pick up at some bar. How many people do you know that get tested every 3 weeks?