Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone else work nightshifts??

occasionally i do...im the ER Coordinator at a hospital in Brooklyn (which is a 24/7 job) ...i do that part time and i work another job (my old job hired me back) from tuesday til thursday part time...i was laid off for 7 months now i have 2 jobs so go figure...now i work 6 days a week...moneys great too...the over night shift is the easiest shift to work and has the nicest staff...the only problem is it fucks ur body up

i work the night shift....good thing...cus i am a cranky b*tch in the morning.....kinda more like quiet...long as u dont talk to me, i'm ok.

i messed up my schedule today...so, i'm off....but....nights are cool...money sucks.....but it's better than corporate...wayyyyy better. i hate corporate...you couldn't pay me enough to wake up at dawn and put on a starched shirt and a crisp suit.....like a stiff....that's what my sister is good at though....so, hey we all ment for diff. things in life.......suits and ties aint me, and never will be.

suffer the children....brighten their day.