Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes goes to the dentist...

weyes

last year i hit my limit of what my insurance would pay for dental work, so they said i had to wait till 2004 till i could finish getting all the work done that i needed. that was november, and then i needed 2 fillings and 3 crowns. the tooth on which they had done a root canal a month earlier was also bothering me. now it's mid-april, and, while eating, i spend my time dodging various teeth while eating to avoid sharp pangs of pain in a number of teeth due to cold, sweets, or just pressure. owowowowow!!!

tomorrow i'm going to a new dentist - one who actually comes recommended by someone i know, finally!!! i don't know what they're gonna want to do first; where does one start in a mouth like mine :worry: ? i really want to feel better, so i am glad to go, but the process of crowns involves having temporary ones for a while, and that's a sucky time. the last temporary crown i had fell out twice, once being on good friday, so i had to wait 3 days before it could get put back in (dentist with no ethics wouldn't answer his pager). i spent that long weekend eating oatmeal and lukewarm baby food.

i floss, peeps, i really do; what have a done to deserve this :cry: ? let's just hope my nightmare of the other night where i had to have 2 teeth pulled doesn't come true. i should be grateful for that :) . wish me luck!

does anyone else have such bad teeth or any interesting tooth stories?

well, it turned out that the issues with my most bothersome tooth are too complicated for a dentist :hey: . i've been referred to an endodontist :( . nothing was accomplished yesterday. i have many visits ahead of me.

but poccnr, i brush my teeth twice a day and floss nightly! it's a combo of bad genes and having teeth that are too close together :( .