Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONE NATiON JULY 3rd @ HAMMERSTEIN NYC

Originally posted by oldtimer

i think dirt mc girt is an excellent headliner... :blown: :blown:

i agree with jaysea in that has-been hiphop acts do not belong at parties ie: krs1, biz markie, x-ecutioners etc. etc. instead of shelling out a lot of dough for these has beens the promoters should shell out money for some good headliners ie: push, cosmic gate, dumonde etc. etc. all the people who used to go to parties (myself and a lot of people on this board) would consider going if there were a decent headliner.. but old dirty??? :blown: :blown: :mad::rolleyes:

what do i know, but im guessing maybe cause theres jungle @ these partys??? ppl that iv meet that are into jungle are very much into hip-hop as well, would make sense to have a hip -hop act, more so than trance, trance isn't really popular among raves(like cosmic gate or dumonde)but i could be waaaay off too, it might just be a scam to make more money:confused:

VIP Lounge

21 and over vip lounge We will have limited vip passes available for $100 . This gets you entry into the vip room all night, plus express entry into the event and a Buffet. Please e-mail danasoe@hotmail.com to inquire about these tickets._

Paul Johnson

Charles Feelgood

Evil Dee

Chris Love

Billy Belmont

Miss KC

SOUND: AGAIN WE WELCOME BACK THE THUNDER AND ROAR OF THE TOTAL AUDIO, PROVIDING US WITH THEIR CUSTOM DESIGNED TURBOSOUND FLASHLIGHT SYSTEM. TOTAL AUDIO IS RENOWNED FOR SETTING THE SOUND STANDARD WITHIN THE ELECTRONICA WORLD_TOTAL AUDIO- 1{800}396.4109__

LIGHTING: EXCEL-THEY ARE BY FAR, THEY AND BEST LIGHTING COMPANY IN THE WORLD. DOING EVENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT THE JOB THEY DID AT ALL THE_ BOO EVENTS-ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!_

VISUALS: OPTICAL DELUSION-GET READY TO SIT BACK AND GET YOUR POPCORN. YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE WHEN YOU SEE THEIR VISUALS. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE SCREENS. THEY HAVE TOURED THE WORLD, APPEARING EVERYWHERE FROM FASHION SHOWS TO CONCERTS.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

come on...are you guys serious????

these arent GOOD ENOUGH for you???

GREEN VELVET

DAVE ANGEL

DJ DAN

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

DONALD GLAUDE

DJ RAP

PAUL JOHNSON

CHARLES FEELGOOD

DJ BAM BAM

oh wait, would you all be happier if there were some cheesy trance djs on that line-up instead??? :blank:;)

stop the hate...support the NYC scene :D

all im doing is saying i think they're making a bad decision by having old dirty bastard as a headliner... a headliner is supposed to attract people to the event.. not turn them off..

and yes i happen to like trance music... thus liking trance dj's.. what is wrong with wanting a big act trance headliner?? im not hating.. im giving my opinion.. if soe had a good trance dj.. then maybe they would be making an extra 45 dollars that night because i would be there... im sure cosmic gate would attract more people out of the woodworks then fucking ol dirty bastard.. i bet even someone like anabolic frolic would draw a better crowd than odb

Hip hop, Attracts Those bling bling bling kids...

dirty raver's who dont fucken SHOWER and think there hardcore,

and fucken EVERY THUG, who HEARS "WUTANG"is Gonna be there

That scene, DOES NOT mix well, with people who want to dance and have fun.......

and that venue sucks for party's

6,000 heads wall to fucken wall

Naa, lol il be in midtown, sititng on a roof top hearing timmy TURN IT OUT, lol

Originally posted by ckord

The line-up isn't all that. I won't be going to this one.

Thank You very much at least other people see it too. I thought I was the only one.

Can someone tell me why the lineup is so good? :confused:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

come on...are you guys serious????

these arent GOOD ENOUGH for you???

GREEN VELVET

DAVE ANGEL

DJ DAN

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

DONALD GLAUDE

DJ RAP

PAUL JOHNSON

CHARLES FEELGOOD

DJ BAM BAM

oh wait, would you all be happier if there were some cheesy trance djs on that line-up instead??? :blank:;)

stop the hate...support the NYC scene :D

Nurse that is a good lineup, and I wouldnt mind seeing them BUT SOE brings the same shit party after party. DJ Dan, Donald Glaude, Christopher Lawrence Paul Johnson, Feelgood and Bam Bam are at the majority of SOE parties. They are good DJ'S but come on bring in something new for us.

They also have ODB who doesnt go by that name and isnt with Wu Tang either, but you advertise as he is. You could of taking that $ you are going to give him to bring in another DJ (act) I love hip hop but on the main stage at a party :blown:

Look I give them credit on puting the party together, it is not easy work, BUT bring us something new sometihng that will make us go :eek: