Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU has done it again!

Originally posted by adriennektu

sorry for repeating, i just felt the same way. unfortunately most people dont realize that ktu is NOT just a club radio station, its format covers a range of different music so yeah for 20-25 year old people who like club music of course not everythign appeals to you, but it does to the millions of listeners. you cant please everyone....

however it was rated the number one dance radio station at the WMC awards this year, and our ratings are the best they've been in a very long time. we have loyal fans who like different music we play...midday lunch break mix isnt for the kids who go to tempts in the summer, freestyle on sunday isnt for everyone, and if u do like club and the stuff you hear out at local spots check out eh mixes at late nite and weekends, but it offers something for everyone....a

The best show on KTU is hands down Saturday nights @ 9pm DJ RIZ and DJ SIZZAHANDS !!!!! Hollaaaaa!!!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

The best show on KTU is hands down Saturday nights @ 9pm DJ RIZ and DJ SIZZAHANDS !!!!! Hollaaaaa!!!!!!

i presonally have to be partial to rich's mix b/c that's my doggie, but riz and sizza r friends too and they are def sick when it comes ot their mix. they put alot time into and it def blows me away each time :):D

I play a big club buzz record on Friday and Saturday night (Def Leppard "Photograph") and people complain. Shall I just play Lasgo for 2 hrs ? lol.

Can't please em all ! Its all good

See ya all at SURF sunday afternoon :)

Me and Kirk should be looped by 3:30pm

i was just gonna write a post about ktu playing some decent shit but i saw this one..

i was at the gym tonight and the riddler was on for a half hour commercial free.. he started off with some nice hiphop and then out of nowhere threw on Dave Armstrong "make your move" definitely the illest funky house track i have ever heard.. if i had a choice of whther to listen to funky house or some progressive trance id pick that over the normal ktu bs.. but what are ya gonna do.. nyc isnt ready for that just yet.. ktu sat nights are ok latenight, but... early sat night funk flex is definitely the shit.. and liquid todd on kroq.. cant go wrong with him either