Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you know where U R? Do you know who UR listening to?

YOU ARE AT MERGE

AND YOURE LISTENING

TO THE SOUNDS

OF DJ

RICHIE RYDELL

PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR FUCKING MINDS

MERGE GRAND OPENING PARTY

SATURDAY MAY 22ND

MUSIC BY THE ONE AND ONLY

RICHIE FUCKING RYDELL

I WEEK BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

TRADE IN YOUR VOUCHERS FOR VIP CARDS ON THIS NIGHT

I WILL HAVE EXTRA VOUCHERS IF ANY ONE NEEDS

see ya there

Originally posted by kostaP

Is this the Victor Soto that doesnt know how to call a brutha back....and skips out when he makes plans? :D

When did you call? Sorry I didnt attend Circa that Wed. Im too assed out. I will probably go on Thursday for dinner.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

When did you call? Sorry I didnt attend Circa that Wed. Im too assed out. I will probably go on Thursday for dinner.

Victor Soto

Let me guess you didnt get the voicemail.....I was slightly intoxicated wondering where you were...so i decided to drop you a line and tell you off....it was pretty amusing.

aaaanyway.

We are way overdue for newark iberia....and you are overdue for circa.

Holla at yurr boy sometime would ya.

Let me guess you didnt get the voicemail.....I was slightly intoxicated wondering where you were...so i decided to drop you a line and tell you off....it was pretty amusing.

aaaanyway.

We are way overdue for newark iberia....and you are overdue for circa.

Holla at yurr boy sometime would ya.

Serious :( I didnt get a miss call at all and that is not the first time this month this has happened :mad: You name the place and date and im there, but I will probably do dinner at Circa on Thursday. Truely my mad.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by doubledeuce

funny that you ask... i made it to south st. but couldn't find 21... don't ask... somehow i found a cop... and she directed me to 21... which i believe was right in front of me... :laugh:

I had a feeling that was gonna happen. But atleast you found it. It was good seeig you though ;) pm your number and I'll give you mine. Im gonna be having my birthday party soon but dont know where yet. I would like to invite you.

Kosta I better see you there.

Victor Soto

I had a feeling that was gonna happen. But atleast you found it. It was good seeig you though ;) pm your number and I'll give you mine. Im gonna be having my birthday party soon but dont know where yet. I would like to invite you.

Kosta I better see you there.

Victor Soto

Location: ***My Birthday Celebrations ***Thursday May 20th @ DEKO LOUNGE, Friday May 21st @ XL LOUNGE, & Saturday May 22nd @ 118 LOUNGE!

I will attend Deko thurs for your b-day possibly XL...we'll see.

Serious :( I didnt get a miss call at all and that is not the first time this month this has happened :mad: You name the place and date and im there, but I will probably do dinner at Circa on Thursday. Truely my mad.

Victor Soto

Hang on...Here you go...:nopity: :nopity:

LOL OK Circa thursday, GAther a group and let me know how many people.

Ill reserve the last supper table for us

Location: ***My Birthday Celebrations ***Thursday May 20th @ DEKO LOUNGE, Friday May 21st @ XL LOUNGE, & Saturday May 22nd @ 118 LOUNGE!

I will attend Deko thurs for your b-day possibly XL...we'll see.

I probably wont be having my birthday party @ DEKO. No more XL. We should be going back in Sept. Im gonna be doing the door @ Spirit with Jerry on Friday's starting May 7th I believe. Also I will be having it on Saturday @ 118, but I know your at Spirit. I will let you know. You better come with your father Petey. I know

gorgeous George is busy @ Circa.

Victor Soto

Hang on...Here you go...:nopity: :nopity:

LOL OK Circa thursday, GAther a group and let me know how many people.

Ill reserve the last supper table for us

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOLOLOL, Your a trip !

Ok, I will gather a few and drop a call.

Victor Soto

I probably wont be having my birthday party @ DEKO. No more XL. We should be going back in Sept. Im gonna be doing the door @ Spirit with Jerry on Friday's starting May 7th I believe. Also I will be having it on Saturday @ 118, but I know your at Spirit. I will let you know. You better come with your father Petey. I know

gorgeous George is busy @ Circa.

Victor Soto

Ok Merge grand opening party is the 22nd so we cant make that. do your party at circa on thurs or fri...sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

LOL@ my father petey!!!

also Greg told me about Spirit Fri's good luck w/ that.

Update your location in your profile....i was misinformed for your b-day