Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED ADVICE . . .

eggmok

If it's a Z8 get silver, if it's a 3 series you know you have to go with black, get tinted windows, alloy wheels with carlos fandango tyres, bucket seats, several cebe spots and a very very very expensive stereo with the whole trunk replaced by a sub-woofer. and don't forget the underchassis UV light.

Originally posted by eggmok:

dirtyslapper . . .

are you in san fran yet . . .

if my car's gonna have that, i'm also gonna add hydraulics so it bounces . . .

DAMN! I knew I forgot something.... and no, I'm still here on 18th & G at the moment, flying out this afternoon from BWI. Why, need some help with your car purchase????

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

If it's a Z8 get silver, if it's a 3 series you know you have to go with black, get tinted windows, alloy wheels with carlos fandango tyres, bucket seats, several cebe spots and a very very very expensive stereo with the whole trunk replaced by a sub-woofer. and don't forget the underchassis UV light.

very nice dirtyslapper.

you're a woman after my own heart...a woman who knows her shit is a rare find.

originally posted by dirtyslapper:

DAMN! I knew I forgot something.... and no, I'm still here on 18th & G at the moment, flying out this afternoon from BWI. Why, need some help with your car purchase????

i just want to look good when i park in front of cafe asia . . .

and anacostia, er i mean buzz . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

HA, Ha ... and fluffy dice hanging from the mirror.. then drive round and round the block when the clubs are closing, with the stereo on full blast.

Are you from Essex dirtyslapper?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

LMAO cwm2.gif

I was thinking along the same lines! That cracks me up!

Eggmok: either color is cool. Think about this though. Black car + hot day = really fuckin' hot car, plus black cars look dirty quicker than silver.

Black is mighty a cool color though, have owned three black cars and two silver/grey ones. So in my book your stylin' either way!

Just my .02

cwm25.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by back2basics:

Are you from Essex dirtyslapper?

I DREAM of living in Essex... unfortunately I'm not that high up the evolutionary scale. and I haven't got blonde hair, so I'm not allowed past border control.

Black...you totally need those undercarage blue neon lights. That way you can blast "I'm Too Sexy" from your system!!

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

should i get a silver or black beemer . . .

1. Why get the same color as everyone else? I dated a guy who had this really dark green one that kicked ass.

2. It makes a different what series you get. a silver 325 would look alot better than a silver 525.

------------------

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG

I had a black 328is back a few years ago. Black is nice because it shows you are civilized and organized. I recently bought an 99'M3 but opted to go with a more flashy color… Estoril blue (A Deep Sky Blue). I love this color for the car… Flashy but not to flashy like canary yellow. As for the BMW silver I can’t say I care for it much… I believe it will bore you rather quickly. I have a few friends with the light silver color, and a co-worker with a new dark silver 5 series (his Color Is defiantly better then the light silver), as for a choice between the two… BLACK.

328 ic, convertible baby . . .

NICE!!!!!

but the color you should get it in is Peus!

If you can't make up your mind, you could just get a custom paint job for it, make it look like a silver and black Holstein cow, or maybe better yet Zebra stripes!!!

Mwah hahaha

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm13.gif

Archived