Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So just got a call and Danny is still going....

yeah it was a crazy time. wish i could have met all of you that were there. I was there with PCR for a bit, but he left and i was by myself until 9am.

Anyways, i am definitly goin to miss ARC. Was the best place to go to. Always, always had an amazing time there. I like it mostly for the trance and tek parties.

-billy

well i was the first one inside on sunday night and walked out the door at 645 or 650 something mon night. Saw danny skate at the beginni and at the end. IM AM SO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW. Everything hurts. I was done by11am still dont know how i made it to the end. I guess this is why people do drugs to give them energy. Great night great party if you missed it WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN.

One thing I thought was really cool was when I showed up at the door at like 10:30 a.m. there was a sign that said $30.00 for admission. I handed the cashier 30 and she handed me a ticket with 10 bucks back. Small details that make you realize your not getting raped like 60 dollars for a closing party..........