Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suckiest(a word?) class

bullseye

hmmm, they put me in basket ball class with the guys...don't know why....and they wouldn't let me out....so, i wore shiney red spandex with turquoise/white striped jog shorts over them....they let me transfer out of class fast.

uhm, high school....math....not a fave subject.

college: physics was a pain in the ass, but, Professor from the hindu motherland was determined to make it fun for me, i actually learned about IMPACT in that class....barely passed.

and........Geometry....tryed flirting with the old dude, he still gave me a b or a c...forgot witch. i guess he knew i wuz fakin' it.

uhm, everything else i loved....Art history was a freaken trip...the professor used to lie on the lab table and lecture. and they wanna call me nuts....take a look at the people who taught me....i look like a girl scout next to them.

My Gym Teacher wuz BUFF....Mr. Mendelson.....body builder type....and i didn't get off that easy for being flirty...he wasn't buying it...AT ALL.

and my other gym teacher...Mr. Schroeder....made an example of me with all my diet pills....and them made me give him 100 sit ups....the boys spotted me....I only did 73.

................................cuz i am special, dammit.

Dean's office...........always flirted my way out, sometimes.

I was a goody boots. With hot pink satin sneakers....and big ass blonde hair....and cleopatra eye shadow....and they doin' that shit now.....kinda old don't u thinx.

cuz rice and beans makes u TIRED.

Bloomberg's assistant was juicin' me for information....never trust the media...even if they is your cousin. i never forget...and rarely forgive.

rub it in.....................further......i always get back to you.

http://www.johnkerry.com/