Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else here......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

kahn if i was you id go outside and enjoy the nicee weaddurrrrr

I would, but I'm also at work.....Sat in Washington Square park for about an hour on lunch......Got to feel a little bit of that nice weather.......

I'm still recooperating from the weekend...so I took today off...I've totally lost my voice too...when I try to talk I sound like an old lady that's been smoking for years....ughhhh.... and I had meetings to go to today at work I had to bail on! ughhh.... was it worth it?? I would say so...lol.... can't ignore the responsibilities though.

My sis lives right by the square.. but "half baked" was right.. lotta weed.. glad i dont smoke.. dont know what they put in that

Anyway.. its cool to see young peeps with the work hard play hard mentality... especially in a city like NY where its easy to play too much. anyway that doesnt negate the fact that I HATE MY JOB!!!

Italian P check ur email!!! of wait i forgot.. check it when u can get to it!!

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

I love that park.....too many bums askin you if you want trees though......

yeah, that's so true...You'll get about 5 offers if you walk from one end to the other......

LoL asap i will check it!... believe me im dying to check it lol.. i ams oooooo Bored at work.. LoL Kim i def. need some sleep but i wont be able to go to bed till late lol after work im driving all da way out to Exit 53 in LI ima go get my hair done.. lol.. dyed and cut omg my long hair is gonna be no more :cry: its down to my ass..