Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you used our last name

and then admitted it was you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good luck. i hope he did not read that one about the meth, hookers, woodchipper and trash bags he might be pissed.

How about the time you banged that girl in you parents bed. :eek: :eek: :eek:

never banged a girl on my 'rents bed......did it on their bad too....HAHHAA

no, he found out, cause someone from my h.s. asked if it was me.....and used my last name......then he started just looking around.....

my parents are really cool about alot of things.......but this is pushing it....they new stuff was up, when my gf goes to a few detoxs.....a few rehabs...a few nights in jail, the goes on probation and is so obviously fucked up 90% of the time she talked to my parents.....she would lie on the floor and scratch herself (jk).......

podes is part of my last name..............and its obvious its me.......NNJ.....lebanese flag.....romy.........

couldnt lie my way out of this one.....

Originally posted by podes881

never banged a girl on my 'rents bed......did it on their bad too....HAHHAA

no, he found out, cause someone from my h.s. asked if it was me.....and used my last name......then he started just looking around.....

my parents are really cool about alot of things.......but this is pushing it....they new stuff was up, when my gf goes to a few detoxs.....a few rehabs...a few nights in jail, the goes on probation and is so obviously fucked up 90% of the time she talked to my parents.....she would lie on the floor and scratch herself (jk).......

podes is part of my last name..............and its obvious its me.......NNJ.....lebanese flag.....romy.........

couldnt lie my way out of this one.....

do u think its still wise for u to post on here now that they know where to look to find u???

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:eek:

wow

does she know u post naked pics of her on the internet:woah:

1) there are no pics of me, not that stupid.........

2) we joked around about it over the summer..........and no she is not naked......she is very "open minded"

she has to be, we lived together.......:laugh: