Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know its far away but...

nSyNcBaBy

Stupid me... wanted to leave my options open...

So i decided to bring NO - ONE :(

But NEXT time please introduce me to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>> Miraim :drool:

I think I've meet her before but, either way INTRODUCE ME !!! :D

Originally posted by linabina

well only cuz ive never been and i know i can definitely go next year.. so i wanted to know potential dates so i can possibly book my trip as early as i can... but i see thats not possible so ill just have to wait :)

Once you've tasted Miami during WMC, you will never want to go back home. :tongue:

why don't you check with the WMC organizers in say September/October, just tell them you need to book a special hotel, and need the dates?

---as long as you buy your plane ticket 3 weeks in advance it will still be inexpen$ive

i know this :D

and flip- u best be having a party when im down there!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u know....i think the only thingg fliptoniaaa cant compete with is conference.....conference is the only thing i know that is probably better than fliptoniaaa, but im sure u can pass by and have a couple of warm up drinks b4 we take u on a whirlwind conference trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know this is too much in advanced but whatever u may need when u get down here holla, u can consider me ur ride in and out of the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!and whatever else u need im sure as the time gets closer ull figure it out!!!!!!!!!!:D

ill be going down with my best friend... but she is gonna be gettin married the following may so i think she's outta commission... :tongue:

You think a silly, little lifetime vow like that is gonna stop us? :D