Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Progressive House

dancestar

Guest saleen351

not much progressive house down here, well actually there is no progressive house in NJ either... So just go to Space and Crobar..

hey dancestar, i'm visiting miami for the weekend too, coming in from new york, and looking for probably the same sound u r. Nerve (Chris Fortier) and Crobar (Edgar V) on Friday, and Space (Ferry Corsten) seem to be the best bet

Saturday end up at space for after hours!!!!

Priveledge also has great local dj's !!!!:idea: on fridays.... and an after-after hours at 11am on sunday for the space monsters who dont wanna go home, or the beatheads who missed out on the aftershow, and want some tribal for breakfast!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

not much progressive house down here, well actually there is no progressive house in NJ either... So just go to Space and Crobar..

No prog house in Miami? Are you nuts, saleen? Almost any club you go to is bound to play prog house over the weekend. Crobar has Cedric Gervais, Space has Roland (although it's not all he plays), Nerve has Jon Cowan (he's been playing more variety as of late), etc...

:D:hat:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Friday you should either hit Nerve for Fortier or Crobar for Edgar V then add on some afterhours action at Envy! :D

I'm still waiting to see who will be on Privilege's patio...:confused:

Who knows? I may just stay in and make saturday my party day/night with drinks at the Whitelaw with housedivision and then proceed to Blue for the Lust boys!!!

Originally posted by philippio

I'm still waiting to see who will be on Privilege's patio...:confused:

Who knows? I may just stay in and make saturday my party day/night with drinks at the Whitelaw with housedivision and then proceed to Blue for the Lust boys!!!

Im going to the Air & Sea Show on Sat biatch!!! :D

I appreciate the feedback people. I'm flying down with my roomate tomorrow afternoon and will definitely hit some of the spot suggested. Especialy since I'll be within walking distance to some of them. If anyone would like to say hello my AIM Screen name is rarroyo29. See you there!!!!

Guest saleen351

No prog house in Miami? Are you nuts, saleen? Almost any club you go to is bound to play prog house over the weekend. Crobar has Cedric Gervais, Space has Roland (although it's not all he plays), Nerve has Jon Cowan (he's been playing more variety as of late), etc...

Ralph Falcon plays true progressive house. ROLAND DOES NOT PLAY PROGRSSIVE... maybe some, but he's not a progressive dj, and jon usually only opens, but does play progressive, but more on the house tip of late.

if he wants that NJ/NYC progressive like in the 90's it's not down here, and has left nyc and nj...

don't make me break out my SM Trax cds:tongue:

Also check out eNVy in downtown on NE11th. Friday afterhours is the House Factory with Bruno and Nelson Diaz. It's mostly tribal and progressive house.

I went once last month and had a great time. havent gone back since I get up early most saturdays and I cant do afterhours both friday and saturday. :cool: