Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This section is a little too right wing/fascist .......

Clubbers, people into the club scene tend to be more open minded, liberal, humane....no where in the world except in the US would you see pro-US government clubbers!

So what can I say??? Just have one thing to say.....the typical American mentality can best be described this way...

A man walks into a bar and decides to play billiards, he walks around and starts to poke a man with his cue. The man ignores him. So he goes, and starts poking another man.....this time the man says "Stop it" but the other guy keeps poking and nothing happens, so he starts to poke another man, this time the man says "Next time you're going to regret poking someone" but nothing happens so he goes and pokes more people...... Finally, a man comes up to him, punches him in the face and walks away. But the guy starts screaming, crying, and yelling "Hey, you can't hit me, you can't do that to me, I AM AN AMERICAN!"......

Anyways, have fun with your ignorant right wing rants.......I'm outta this section.......

Originally posted by enigma29301

Clubbers, people into the club scene tend to be more open minded, liberal, humane....no where in the world except in the US would you see pro-US government clubbers!

So what can I say??? Just have one thing to say.....the typical American mentality can best be described this way...

A man walks into a bar and decides to play billiards, he walks around and starts to poke a man with his cue. The man ignores him. So he goes, and starts poking another man.....this time the man says "Stop it" but the other guy keeps poking and nothing happens, so he starts to poke another man, this time the man says "Next time you're going to regret poking someone" but nothing happens so he goes and pokes more people...... Finally, a man comes up to him, punches him in the face and walks away. But the guy starts screaming, crying, and yelling "Hey, you can't hit me, you can't do that to me, I AM AN AMERICAN!"......

Anyways, have fun with your ignorant right wing rants.......I'm outta this section.......

What would that say about clubbers if they were all homogenous?

Also you stated clubbers are more open-minded, liberal, and humane. Are you trying to imply that the right is closed-minded, conservative and inhumane? What about liberal republicans? Also I would not go as far as to say that all republicans are close minded and inhumane.